Galleria Miscellania

Daniel Tosh's ambiguously gay nature frustrates the hell outta me... My gaydar is normally pretty damn accurate.

Miscellaneously Pathetic thing I found. :o

When I was young I had this postcard of Morrissey above my bed looking over me. :blushing:

6920364286_004c5b6d52_z.jpg

So in January of 1992, I think she left in December, there was a woman named Julia that lived in the canyon who was going to Manchester, and I could never go because I was poor and a kid and all that. Anyway, I asked her if she would take this postcard with her and mail it back to me from Manchester so I'd have something in my posession from there. It turned out she forgot and mailed it from France, but it was at least in her suitcase while she was there. I cherished that thing. I wrote the message at home in blue, she wrote the apology about it not getting in the post in black. :p

7066444669_9b2921eaf0_z.jpg

That's awesome, I had the same postcard and it hung on my wall too but not over my bed. Over my bed though, well, looking down it really, was a big subway poster, what they used to call subway posters, it was a 5 ft tall by maybe 3 1/2 ft wide poster of him in an empty room with glasses, looked like he was golfing; that is to say he was in a golf stance but no (visible) club.

This was maybe 1992, 1993.

Mine wasn't signed by Julia but when she started doing her thing I contributed something (can't remember what) to the first issue of True To You; it was a letter or an essay or something about What Morrissey Means To You or maybe How Did You Discover Morrissey...she was asking for contributions for her first zine; can't remember how I found out about her, pre-net...it must have been an ad in The Morri'zine.

What?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome, I had the same postcard and it hung on my wall too but not over my bed. Over my bed though, well, looking down it really, was a big subway poster, what they used to call subway posters, it was a 5 ft tall by maybe 3 1/2 ft wide poster of him in an empty room with glasses, looked like he was golfing; that is to say he was in a golf stance but no (visible) club.

This was maybe 1992, 1993.

Mine wasn't signed by Julia but when she started doing her thing I contributed something (can't remember what) to the first issue of True To You; it was a letter or an essay or something about What Morrissey Means To You or maybe How Did You Discover Morrissey...she was asking for contributions for her first zine; can't remember how I found out about her, pre-net...it must have been an ad in The Morri'zine.

What?

Oh this wasn't signed by the Julia. Just a lady I knew named Julia who I asked to help me since she travelled places and I could not. Coincidence.

Miscellaneously Pathetic thing I found. :o

When I was young I had this postcard of Morrissey above my bed looking over me. :blushing:

6920364286_004c5b6d52_z.jpg

So in January of 1992, I think she left in December, there was a woman named Julia that lived in the canyon who was going to Manchester, and I could never go because I was poor and a kid and all that. Anyway, I asked her if she would take this postcard with her and mail it back to me from Manchester so I'd have something in my posession from there. It turned out she forgot and mailed it from France, but it was at least in her suitcase while she was there. I cherished that thing. I wrote the message at home in blue, she wrote the apology about it not getting in the post in black. :p

7066444669_9b2921eaf0_z.jpg

How cute! On the wall facing my bed is the Morrissey Vauxhall and I poster. Over my bed is a poster of Johnny Marr hugging Morrissey.:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom