Gail Shea responds to Morrissey's Canada tour plans

Tweet links to:

Morrissey breaks vow to boycott Canada until seal hunt is banned, announces eight concerts - National Post

Gail Shea's cited response from the above:

"Reached Monday, Shea laughed about his concert tour plans.

“You want to know if I’m going?
The answer’s ‘No,’ ” she said.

“They use their popularity to get headlines when they really don’t understand the issues. It’s just radical views and comments to grab headlines,” she said of Morrissey and other celebrity opponents of the hunt.
“It’s always been a part of life in Atlantic Canada.

Everyone is entitled to change their mind,” she said."

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
She is just as bad with her twisting of the truth. He didn't change his mind about the barbaric murder of innocent beautiful seals. He changed his mind about penalizing his fans for the stupidity of their government.

Nice how she unknowingly references his own lyric about "radical views." Ha!

I do hope we see the pie-in-her-face video at the shows. That's entertainment :)

She is just as bad with her twisting of the truth. He didn't change his mind about the barbaric murder of innocent beautiful seals. He changed his mind about penalizing his fans for the stupidity of their government.

He changed his mind when he realised he could go somewhere where he could make money. He is is disgraceful money-grabbing Nazi-apologist hypocrite.

“Everyone is entitled to change their mind,” she said."

Well, Morrissey’s coming to town to change her mind !

:cool:

btw... If Morrissey was only in it for the money, then he would be touring Canada with The $miths.

CASE CLOSED!!!

:hammer:

:tiphat:

‘penalizing his fans’ ? Guess he thought they would petition and help the cause if he boycotted Canada?

Or was it really him not bringing or generating business/money in Canada and threatened not to do so by boycotting until animal protection policies were changed?

I believe the latter to be true.

He changed his mind when he realised he could go somewhere where he could make money. He is is disgraceful money-grabbing Nazi-apologist hypocrite.

And you are complete twat...we all have our faults.

Well, except me, obviously.

Hope I got it right?
Protecting animals is radical - killing them is not?

Interesting...

I don't see why Gail needed to comment on this to be honest;it's all a bit antagonistic and unwelcoming. He's not the first to detest seal hunting.

Such a shame that message got hidden. Here it is again, and I'm going to keep on posting it, and there's nothing you can do about it...

Such a shame that message got hidden. Here it is again, and I'm going to keep on posting it, and there's nothing you can do about it...

In your bitter twisted mind only.

I don't see why Gail needed to comment on this to be honest;it's all a bit antagonistic and unwelcoming. He's not the first to detest seal hunting.

You mean like how Morrissey didn't need to comment on how fat she was, but he still did, and how it was antagonistic and unwelcoming?

For those new to Solo, take a look at the footage of Morrissey at Maida Vale for the Radio2 session. Peter is the ugly twat at the front, clapping like a seal and gurning like a total c*** when Morrissey starts This Charming Man...yet he feels able to use the word 'hypocrite' without any sense of embarrassment.

Wall-eyed and thick as pig shit. I could almost feel sorry for him...but he's a twat, so I don't.

For those new to Solo, take a look at the footage of Morrissey at Maida Vale for the Radio2 session. Peter is the ugly twat at the front, clapping like a seal and gurning like a total c*** when Morrissey starts This Charming Man...yet he feels able to use the word 'hypocrite' without any sense of embarrassment.

Wall-eyed and thick as pig shit. I could almost feel sorry for him...but he's a twat, so I don't.

I see, yes the twat with the spinning :eyes: s. Very scary.:screamcat:

wow.
just wow.

I never liked his boycotting Canada over this for the simple fact is that the vast majority of Canadian fans of his are also against the seal hunts and so he was just punishing the very people he should be supporting, it was cruel, not seal hunt cruel but still...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom