G.A. venues?

mjparkin

Look, I'm willing to travel far, as I'm sure many of you are, to go see Moz on this tour. The question is, which venues will be offering general admission seating? I trudged all the way out to the Aragon, from NYC, knowing I could be up front; why else? I don't want to waste my efforts to end up in the back of the house in Northampton, MA, e.g.? I've been doing some online research into seating charts, but a lot of the info is far from definitive? Could people post which, if any, dates will be at general admission venues? I'm sure this will be of much interest to the die-hard...

Mizner Park in Boca Raton is primarily general admission. That's a long way to travel for you though, if you're a New Yorker.

well if you want to travel to the opposite end of the US then:
June 5th @ Majestic Ventura Theatre, CA
June 3rd @ Bayside Concerts, CA <---can anyone confirm this though because i've only seen picures of this and i see there's some collapsable seats behind the GA section, but mostly its just the big GA lawn.

That's how Mizner Park is too -- just a big GA lawn. The reserved seats are on each side and elevated, quite distant from the stage.

I saw The Pixies and The White Stripes there. I'm getting too damn old for GA shows, I can tell you. I get annoyed with aggressive people who smush you to death, or overly tall people who love to stand in front of me and block my view :mad:

yes, things i don't like about GA is feeling crushed and dehydrated from sweaty people, getting hit in the head by crowd surfers/jumpers, and being shoved while i fear that i'll fall and be trampled on. since seeing morrissey at the pasadena auditorium i have fallen in love with those kinds of venues, they're intimate and pretty and allow you to have your own little standing spot. but i love GA when it comes to getting super excited and being able to really get into the music and atmosphere.

ps. how are morrissey fans to be with when youre in GA with them?

Back
Top Bottom