FYI-Jose from the Sweet And Tender Hooligans will be on with Kevin & Bean tomorrow

Who cares??? I used to be a big fan of jose's. I hear he's gotten quite the 'tude as of late????? Be like moz jose:humble. You used to be so cool. If it's true,that's a shame.

JOSE IS A CRASHING BORE!

I heard and experienced the same thing, JOSE IS A CRASHING BORE!

Re: JOSE IS A CRASHING BORE!

>Yeah,my buddy met him about a month ago in hollywood,said he was a real dickhead to him and acted like he was doing my friend a favor to say hello to him......... You used to be one cool mofo jose...what the f*** happened??? the PIMP is highly disappointed in you.

OH GOD!

My sentiments exactly. I was a regular at Hooligan shows since about 5 or so years ago. Now I am completely against that asshole after seeing with my own eyes how crass he can be. I met Jose back in 1999 when the band was barely getting any recognition. After the little press the band received none but Jose changed. His head grew 10 times in 2000 and still grows larger everyday. He loves how Morrissey acknowledges them at his own shows. The I hear all these comments on how he boasts and tells everyone to death about him and Moz are so close.

Althoguh Joses poses as a humble and loyal Morrissey fan is far from it. He has used Morrissey's name for his own gain. No one really knows that Jose is married to an overweight lady, because he never mentions her in any of their shows. Why? He is ashamed to acknowledge her because she is not a knockout. Also, he sleeps around with mostly all his groupies and I have been a friend of one of his conquests. He gave her all this sweet talk bullshit, kissing her on the lips at shows and dancing with her on stage at times. Then they f***ed, used and then dumped. When they are on the road it's ten times as worse. When they're down in San Diego Jose usually goes to nightclubs and picks up any Tijuana hooker for a f*** which costs about $20 at the most.

The rest of the band aren't saints either, but none of them are married so you make the call.

Jose for lack of a better word is a f*** up. So Jose if you're reading this f*** YOU, from Oscar in Montebello.

PS - Worse of all they think they do Smiths songs better than any now Morrissey rendition. Yes, I heard it with my own ears on his last tour in Phoenix. Saying how they do 'Please, Please, Please..." millions of times better than how the Morrissey band played it that time. Dickhead get your balloon sized head out of your ass and stop using Morrissey's name for your gain!

This has also been forwarded to Jose's email so if you want to send hate mail, send it to [email protected] and tell him to get a new hobby.

Re: OH GOD!

Wow, a little upset there bra????? Personally,I thought these charming men are AMAZING and much better then SATH... maybe Jose's attitude is the reasoning for them not playing the convention the past few years????? Yeah,I met him around 99 I think too,was kinda cool. walked up,was very humble to me and my buddy and thanked us like a bajillion times for liking them. I swear,my buddy met him on melrose as he was walking out of a store,said "hey Jose" to which he said back"yeah,what do you need???""my friend was floored. Everytime they were in town,man,my buddy was there to see them. Then,this happens and now he says he doesnt care for them. Shame. I heard a few people asked him about why they werent playing the convention last year and he said"I dont know and I dont care too". Keep pissing people off jose.....or your job as a lifeguard...may become your ONLY means of income.

Jose from the shite band SATH

Oscar I agree with you 100% This Dickface Maldonado thinks he's better than Morrissey. Jose use to be cool. He was approachable and amiable. Now he thinks he's some f***ing celebrity. It's a f***ing joke. You're right about his Fatty wife I saw her at one of the conventions years back. Now he probaply hides her in his basement or something. Jose get a grip man you're just some droopy eyed lizard faced Morrissey impersonator who sucks major ASS. Stop cheating on your wife assf***.

Re: Jose from the shite band SATH

And for goddsake.........get rid of that f***ing mole on your face!!!!!!!

Fact: you are not,nor ever will be as talented or as great a singer as morrissey

fact: you continue to drop tude,and like i said,your lifeguard job will be supporting you for a while.

Fact: if you did anything better then morrissey,how come he's the one with millions of records sold and one of the greatest singers alive....and you??? myou cant even get a gig "impersonating" the man at his own f***ing convention??????

fact: without the smiths or morrissey,would anyone know who the f*** you were????? no,you'd be mowing someone's lawn probably.

Fact:You're not as good as you think you are. Morrissey has said countless times he doesnt pay attention to the conventions and only knows you "vaguely". You aint his boy...if you were,he'd be chillin with you now..but he aint,so you arent.

> And for goddsake.........get rid of that f***ing mole on your face!!!!!!!

> Fact: you are not,nor ever will be as talented or as great a singer as
> morrissey

> fact: you continue to drop tude,and like i said,your lifeguard job will be
> supporting you for a while.

> Fact: if you did anything better then morrissey,how come he's the one with
> millions of records sold and one of the greatest singers alive....and
> you??? myou cant even get a gig "impersonating" the man at his
> own f***ing convention??????

> fact: without the smiths or morrissey,would anyone know who the f*** you
> were????? no,you'd be mowing someone's lawn probably.

> Fact:You're not as good as you think you are. Morrissey has said countless
> times he doesnt pay attention to the conventions and only knows you
> "vaguely". You aint his boy...if you were,he'd be chillin with
> you now..but he aint,so you arent.

Pimp what would we do without the facts? Well put brotha!

you cant even get a gig "impersonating" the man at his
> own f***ing convention??????
Love it man Love it!

Am I supposed to get excited???? What the f***..Who gives a shit about his KROQ date. Is he buying them Breakfast? Why the f*** else would they want him there?

Thanks.........Well its the truth...if he's claiming he does the smiths or morrissey better then sir morrissey himself....how come he cant even f***in keep the gig he had impersonating the man????????

The better question is....... Who in their right f***in minds listens to that shitty show to begin with????? everyone knows the only reason why the moz community listened is because the Pope of mope(by the way,like how everyone's using this phrase now...we've been using it for years) was on their show. After he left,their ratings sucked almost as bad as they do. They should've been kissing GODS feet when he was down there. Those jackasses always seem to suck enough dick to get the people on the show huh?????

LIke i said boys and girls...you watch how f***in fast they drop morrissey and stop playing his shit once f***in shitty ass metallica or limp bizkit or some other shittier then shitty band releases something????? moz and Kroq qill be but a memory. if kevin and bean are reading this as we speak: go f***yourselves and you and your shitty show suck more cock then jasmin st claire.

JOSE MALDONADO IS A f***ING COCK-EATING c***!!

Back
Top Bottom