Fur is dead. Non Mozz

• Thread starter Morrissey the 23rd
  • Start date
M

Morrissey the 23rd

http://www.furisdead.com/
cardfron.jpg

I totally agree with you. But whats with all this recent crusade?

Re: f*** OFF

Why bother even using the energy to type such a banal statement?

Re: Why bother even existing you twat?

I rest my case!

Re: f*** OFF

Did it take you all day to think up that reply?

But leather shoes are okay. Hypocrites!!

Now please don't post one of your alternative footwear websites in response. You know you have a pair of real leather shoes in your closet, everyone does.

Get over it.

Besides, how do you know the animals don't want us wearing their fur? Have they spoken to you?

Re: But leather shoes are okay. Hypocrites!!

> Now please don't post one of your alternative footwear websites in
> response. You know you have a pair of real leather shoes in your closet,
> everyone does.

> Get over it.

> Besides, how do you know the animals don't want us wearing their fur? Have
> they spoken to you?

Yes and they don't.

Re: But leather shoes are okay. Hypocrites!!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Re: Give me detention NM

And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so.
God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Re: Give me detention NM

Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

A message from God

> Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and
> clothed them.

http://www.christianveg.com/wwje.htm

Blessed are the merciful
0812693930.jpg