Funny stalker article

mmm... wasn't very funny, actually i got bored at the half of it

i rather watching the movie when it comes out :p (i know that article is gonna be a bestseller!)

mmm... wasn't very funny, actually i got bored at the half of it
i rather watching the movie when it comes out :p (i know that article is gonna be a bestseller!)

you are correct sir

Riiiight...cause fat, hairy, metalhead biker dudes really come off well as Hollywood millionaires. The phrase "get a life, saddo" comes to mind...:rolleyes:

Coiff.

That guy could use some psychological help, really. He has some very strange scatalogical fixations. A Freudian analyst would have a field day with 'im.

itswithaVyoustupidpeople.jpg

Yes I ignored the freak with the toilet obession zeroed in on the important point.

:eek: i just read the original article at the top of the page. Yikes! Now I see what you mean (*cue twilight zone theme music).
K. that was kinda creepy.

lol yes, I posted the french interview screen shot cause of the stePHening thro the article, thought you got that. :p

Well, I do now, since I've just read it! If you take out all of the toilet/bathroom references, it's actually got a few quite funny parts in it (the realtor description was excellent). I could just see ole L.A. Realtor Guy, the embodiment of haughty charisma, money, and the ole 'too cool for school, L.A. style', attitude of the superrich. :p (Does that make sense? No? Ok. :D)

My best friend and I are currently in the process of producing a film about being a Moz stalker. Of course, there is far more to it than that, but you'll all have to be patient and wait for it to be released to find out.

My best friend and I are currently in the process of producing a film about being a Moz stalker. Of course, there is far more to it than that, but you'll all have to be patient and wait for it to be released to find out.

Is that a threat?

this guy is soooo sick ,i mean peeing on his toilet,and even taking pictures of it ,for chirst`s sake`s hahahaha .this is absolutely disturbing and painful to watch.

ahahaha oye esteban with a "b", not "v" (not even "ph")

Back
Top Bottom