funeral thread!

hostertlady

I am sure I spotted a while back a thread about what morrissey/smiths song would you choose to play at a funeral, but I cant find it now, i have searched and put in the word funeral but no specific thread realting to it came up..

is there one?? or does one need starting?

I got to have one!! but which one!

I Know it's Over, or Asleep if you really wanna make your loved ones bawl their eyes out and wonder why the hell you are so morbid and cruel.

There is a Light if you wanna leave them with a little hope.

Stretch Out And Wait

I Don't Mind If You Forget Me

I've Changed My Plea To Guilty

PERFECT funeral songs :guitar:

keep them coming,

the only thing is i have got to find the tracks on my cd's and listen very carefully to the lyrics

It's a bit cliched, but 'Asleep' really would be a great one to have played.

Also on this subject, if I die young (within the next 9 years) I am definitely having 'Forever Young' by Bob Dylan.

I would go for "Maladjusted" and I want hot latin strippers slowly dancing over my coffin... "working giiiirls like me"...
I am obviously kidding! I suppose "There is a place in hell for me and my friends" and I hope everyone sings along and enjoys. And I want to die of old age... it's my biggest fright to die young or with unfinished businesses and, for now, I have a lot to finish.

Asleep

Back to the Old house (hatful version)

Seasick, yet still docked

I would go for "Maladjusted" and I want hot latin strippers slowly dancing over my coffin... "working giiiirls like me"...
I am obviously kidding! I suppose "There is a place in hell for me and my friends" and I hope everyone sings along and enjoys. And I want to die of old age... it's my biggest fright to die young or with unfinished businesses and, for now, I have a lot to finish.

When my Mom was alive she used to say that if she lived to be old, she wanted to be the Nursing Home Slut. :lbf:
(She was kidding of course.)

I lol@ the hot latin strippers!

When my Mom was alive she used to say that if she lived to be old, she wanted to be the Nursing Home Slut. :lbf:
(She was kidding of course.)

I lol@ the hot latin strippers!

Ahahahah, well, your mom was a smart lady!

I know it's dehumanizing, degrading and all those feminist words, but latin strippers are the only thing to make me wish I could see me dead. If my dream was fulfilled, of course! :p

"I Don't Mind If You Forget Me"

And

"I Won't Share You"

Will Never Marry
Tht's going to be my funeral song, and if my family doesn't make it so, im goin to haunt them, even after death!

Tags
iknowit'sover youhavekilledme
Back
Top Bottom