Morrissey Central "FULLY PLUMBED" (May 3, 2023)

unnamed-1.jpg

Fully plumbed eh? A neat little phrase that rolls around in the mouth satisfyingly : )

Onwards, Moz and Mozerians! 🥀

Would really like to see a Sold Out across the Leeds gig...seems to me his biggest gig outside London for a while and would be an indication of where he is now popularity wise

Ugh. This is getting a bit embarrassing. Is no one else getting the awful vibe that Moz has booked a bunch of small venues just so he can get his ego massaged by seeing 'sold out' splashed over each one on a poster? It feels terribly narcisstic. And he still hasn't sold out the larger venue so a bit of a false dawn as well.

I wonder if by any chance any other ex member of the smiths have some successful sold out shows like M.
Hmm I don't think so.
Not even close

just potrsmouth and leeds to go before the sold out signs go up,with the better weather on the way im sure both will sell out.

liverpool as well.just noticed that.

Ugh. This is getting a bit embarrassing. Is no one else getting the awful vibe that Moz has booked a bunch of small venues just so he can get his ego massaged by seeing 'sold out' splashed over each one on a poster? It feels terribly narcisstic. And he still hasn't sold out the larger venue so a bit of a false dawn as well.
The monstrous narcissism of a singer wanting to sell out venues

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, is it still Morrisseys narcissism that caused it to fall? 🤔

Autobiography, re: John Peel:

"Himself a sermonizing pillar of wisdom, Peel quite interestingly wasted no time on moral prevarication when the Queen called him to Buckingham Palace for the bureaucratic OBE badge. Oh, at last he is fully plumbed with the stamp of approval from those who count."

Regards,
FWD.

I'm guessing this means the tour schedule is complete, with no new dates to be added on.

Yet more evidence, if more evidence were needed, that mOrRiSsEy iS cAnCeLLeD.

/s
Employing Fiona, small venues, not using recent photos on the poster - a cancelled trickster, right there, on display. Giving it me me me.

It’s not sold out so how can it be fully plumbed?

Still tickets for the Troxy!!

…standing tickets available for Folkestone as well. How can it be sold out if tickets are still available on Ticketmaster?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom