Full itinerary of Nov./Dec. concerts for both US and Mexico forthcoming - true-to-you.net

Message - true-to-you.net

"25 August 2011

The William Morris Agency are due to announce the full itinerary of Morrissey's November-December concerts for both the US and Mexico. Morrissey has been attending the Wellington Hospital in London for treatment for his right index finger, which remains broken. Morrissey was bitten by a dog in June."

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Full itinerary of Nov./Dec. concerts for both US and Mexico forthcoming

For sure. They'll massage his ego.Swell his bank balance.He is famous but not righteous or holy.Horrible. Ending up a stalker of fame with no integrity.
How true. How true. For years and years and years and years of refusal. Message recieved loud and clear?Get the message? Over,over,over,over.Plain as day.S.T.E.V.E.N..................push off now.For God's sake you fool.

Re: Article: Full itinerary of Nov./Dec. concerts for both US and Mexico forthcoming

Can't schedule dates on time as promised b/c of a broken finger.... Hahahahahahahahaha
******J*O*K*E* Of The Week Award******

Was the dog on a date with him?... Then a bit of the, " rough" ? Rover says, " no, means no", the transgression and afront occur to Rover . Hence, the bite. Or so it goes , with little variance, save only for the name of the poor dog.

Nowt to do with this but I would 8-2 be an Arsenal fan now!

Urban (Laughing at Arsene "piss off" Wenger)

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_110828_01

28 August 2011

Final details of all Morrissey live dates for November in the U.S will be announced on True-To-You on Thursday September 1st. Tickets will go on sale on Friday September 9th.

The U.S tour will be immediately followed by Mexico, where concerts will take place in Monterrey, Guadalajara, Puebla and Mexico City.

Morrissey will also appear on two U.S television shows, details of which will be included in the September 1st news release.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_110828_01

28 August 2011

Final details of all Morrissey live dates for November in the U.S will be announced on True-To-You on Thursday September 1st. Tickets will go on sale on Friday September 9th.

The U.S tour will be immediately followed by Mexico, where concerts will take place in Monterrey, Guadalajara, Puebla and Mexico City.

Morrissey will also appear on two U.S television shows, details of which will be included in the September 1st news release.

I nominate morrissey for an award-The most vile and disgraceful man who ever walked the face of the earth bar none.

I nominate morrissey for an award-The most vile and disgraceful man who ever walked the face of the earth bar none.

Spot on. From all in the know.

Manchester made him and Manchester shall break him...........
Stephen Patrick RINGO Morrissey R.I.P.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom