Full itinerary of Nov./Dec. concerts for both US and Mexico forthcoming - true-to-you.net

Message - true-to-you.net

"25 August 2011

The William Morris Agency are due to announce the full itinerary of Morrissey's November-December concerts for both the US and Mexico. Morrissey has been attending the Wellington Hospital in London for treatment for his right index finger, which remains broken. Morrissey was bitten by a dog in June."

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Full itinerary of Nov./Dec. concerts for both US and Mexico forthcoming

he should get a bionic finger that has super powers.

He went to the Wellington Hospital, they might be able to think of something. Hopefully they won't find anything else. Did you know that there is another private hospital in London just for women and children? Lucky him that they are at a completely different location.

now I know why Morrisset acted overreated towards this site and David T....
as he since the dogbie in june still suffers from that dog-attack, me thinks
the dog got hydrophobia

[rabies/canine madness, though by a human it's called hydrophobia]

another cure, with injections

[all peopl who touched Morrissey must check, it's goes fast from aother to another]

and the say I'm mentall:crazy:

Re: Article: Full itinerary of Nov./Dec. concerts for both US and Mexico forthcoming

Maybe people who blatantly ignore a handshake

Need a dog bite on the hand none the less clever dog

What goes round comes around

irene
:horny:Mexico!!!:horny:

8========D

now I know why Morrisset acted overreated towards this site and David T....
as he since the dogbie in june still suffers from that dog-attack, me thinks
the dog got hydrophobia

[rabies/canine madness, though by a human it's called hydrophobia]

another cure, with injections

[all peopl who touched Morrissey must check, it's goes fast from aother to another]

and the say I'm mentall:crazy:

I don’t know about ‘mental’ but you’re definitely thick. Rabies has been completely eradicated in the UK and human-to-human rabies transmission is virtually impossible except in rare cases of infected organ transplants, so “all the people Morrissey touched” don’t need to get checked :rolleyes:

Another sad cash grab tour from all you stupid yanks. Soon to be announced from a circa 1997 looking website .

Dear Morrissey-solo members,

I've been a visitor to Morrissey solo since the late 90s and used to enjoy the site immensely. In recent years I've been a silent observer, using it for news stories only. There are three main reasons for this (some of which you could remedy):

1 too much anonymous trolling

2 excessive criticism of Morrissey - it's come to look like a hate site more than a fan site

3 Morrissey's own attacks on the site mean I didn't feel comfortable using it very often

Despite this, I did post the occasional letter of support for morrissey and the band and continued posting concert reviews here. I don't hate this site but I just think it's probably going to deteriorate further unless david thinks about changing it.

Having watched the drama of the Morrissey's World site unravel over the past week or two, I have now decided to make that site my new online 'home' and will be registering officially with the site as soon as I find out how. My future concert reviews, comments and criticisms will go on that site.

I wish you all well and hope this site resolves some of the problems that have ruined my own personal enjoyment.

Broken

Hundreds of innocent people are killed each year by Mexican drug cartels shoot outs. Maybe he'll get caught up in one on the way to the venue while in Mexico.

robertboyracer
Well, he wishes he was a mexican, maybe he will get kidnapped by wild and crazy indians! They kidnap you for a measly couple grand, so everyone is eligible! Without body guards to protect you from what you "wish you were" , I know it's over... Ha ha

Looks like I will have to go to Mexico to escape the Mexicans from the Moz Krew. :straightface:

Dear and loving Morrissey!! For the Love of God returns to South America, especially in Sao Paulo in Brazil, because we were expecting when you came to do the tour of "You Are The Quarry" in Santiago (Chile) and the SUE II Festival in Buenos Aires (Argentina ) at Personal Fest, but unfortunately ended up not going through here for another of their great shows, but our faith is not lost and still believe you can come back soon to our land because they can not stand to see more shows around the world and can not have him with us at least one more time!

We love too much and will always be with you!!

Dj Edson Laars a.k.a. "Magoo"

Projects & Lexotan Superfreak

I don’t know about ‘mental’ but you’re definitely thick. Rabies has been completely eradicated in the UK and human-to-human rabies transmission is virtually impossible except in rare cases of infected organ transplants, so “all the people Morrissey touched” don’t need to get checked :rolleyes:

you forgot I made bit of fun with that dog bite

there's more to life then books but not much more

'and they say I;m mentall':crazy:

message recieved loud and clear

anyway lots of people have problems with me posting, but I speek freely,
it's better to write than ignore it mhh kate, Irene... you Amy
[the list goes on with also men, just saying it, before....]

Last edited:

Dear Morrissey-solo members,

I've been a visitor to Morrissey solo since the late 90s and used to enjoy the site immensely. In recent years I've been a silent observer, using it for news stories only. There are three main reasons for this (some of which you could remedy):

1 too much anonymous trolling

2 excessive criticism of Morrissey - it's come to look like a hate site more than a fan site

3 Morrissey's own attacks on the site mean I didn't feel comfortable using it very often

Despite this, I did post the occasional letter of support for morrissey and the band and continued posting concert reviews here. I don't hate this site but I just think it's probably going to deteriorate further unless david thinks about changing it.

Having watched the drama of the Morrissey's World site unravel over the past week or two, I have now decided to make that site my new online 'home' and will be registering officially with the site as soon as I find out how. My future concert reviews, comments and criticisms will go on that site.

I wish you all well and hope this site resolves some of the problems that have ruined my own personal enjoyment.

Broken

You're already registered there. It's your blog.

What's the problem with the moz krew?

For the most part, they're loud, rude, overly rambunctious, and totally fatheaded. The mixture of alcohol and LA Hispanic testosterone is never a pleasant pairing.

perú
perú
perú
perú
perú
perú
perú
perú
perú
perú
perú
perú
perú
perú
perú
perú

actaully Moz will never read this :p

Hundreds of innocent people are killed each year by Mexican drug cartels shoot outs. Maybe he'll get caught up in one on the way to the venue while in Mexico.

robertboyracer

Hope so. Opportunistic stupid ignoramous.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom