Fukuoka - Zepp Fukuoka (Apr. 26, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Black Cloud / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Meat Is Murder / To Give (The Reason I Live) / How Soon Is Now? / Let Me Kiss You / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over // First Of The Gang To Die

set list (scan) provided by @kminami0929. Link posted by Miss Garden.

Last edited:
Swooping the ol' barnet left to right again the last couple of days after a few years of swooping it the other way. The battle lines are in full retreat it seems... Oh well he looks better at 50+ than I ever will! 10 days to Seoul!

thx Miss Garden...Last night 1min, Morrissey's still give it, he's older, but the songs
he sing like it was just written.

oh just type it here, thx King Leer for yer revieuw,:thumb: the gig before this one.

Someone paid a visit to Fukuoka Tower Records apparently...In good moustachioed company. Sadly, no pictures, as he didn't seem to wish any to be taken. How strange...

Someone paid a visit to Fukuoka Tower Records apparently...In good moustachioed company. Sadly, no pictures, as he didn't seem to wish any to be taken. How strange...

he deserves to be happy, no matter how.

why does he play in japan when the japanese murder and eat dolphins?

Is it just me, or Morrissey is getting better all the time? I mean, since the early eighties 'till now, he has improved in a way very few artists have. I saw him back in Rio de Janeiro this year and must say he was just brilliant! What a wonderful voice! What a performance! What a band!! I saw those guys nailed it, y' know! I just couldn't help but wonder: 'what would it be like seein' Johnny with them?' Oh man, I must quit weed!:D

why does he play in japan when the japanese murder and eat dolphins?

Because to expect him to boycott the whole world is an example of that fallacy in informal logic known as "false absolutism"...

Hypocrisy (or, more sensibly, inconsistency) isn't necessarily an invalidation of the initial premise e.g. if a convicted murderer says " Murder is wrong " , then it isn't necessarily the case that he is wrong in saying so.

Last edited:
Because to expect him to boycott the whole world is an example of that fallacy in informal logic known as "false absolutism"...

Hypocrisy (or, more sensibly, inconsistency) isn't necessarily an invalidation of the initial premise e.g. if a convicted murderer says " Murder is wrong " , then it isn't necessarily the case that he is wrong in saying so.

Yet, he still boycotts Canada.

Don't kid yourself, touring Japan = $$$$

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom