'f*** morrissey-solo.com' says Morrissey and the band

and your panties are torn down...just wanted to let you know.

thats_so_fetch.gif

You're a freak. Stay away from me...

f*** you? right now? but everybody is watching! all right, in four!

I am a heterosexual male and any sexual advances from you will be considered sexual harassment...

If you want gay sex so much I'm sure Skylarker will oblige.

I am a heterosexual male and any sexual advances from you will be considered sexual harassment...

If you want gay sex so much I'm sure Skylarker will oblige.

:lbf:

But you were using girls' avatars (so fetch remember)?? you should decide your genre...once and for all! you and i were friends remember?

you change your mind like a girl change her clothes
Katy_Perry+Feb_09_2009.jpg

Last edited:
I enjoy visiting the site now and again, it's had some great nuggets and good news with rare pictures, music bootlegs etc and there's a few nice decent proper fans on here, but this site isn't the be-all and end-all. You can't make Morrissey do something he doesn't want to do as you all know. You all need to accept that. People just need to get on with their lives.

I've thought about this for the last few days and my mind is made up.

I'm of the opinion that Morrissey cares nothing about his fans, he owes this site a huge amount so if, as a member and believer in this site, I can go f*** then my money will now stay in my pocket.

I will not buy another Morrissey record.

There's an incrediable phenomenon which consists in people believe he'll pulling his statement back. Of course Morrissey is gonna mantain "his statement". If yos u're looking forward for a note on TTY to make it all clear, forsake. It'll not happen, guy. I know many bad things happned here weeks ago - a member whose offends Jesse Tobias all day long
(if you don't like him at least respect his work), people crying out about the three new songs broadcast on Janice Long, Live at the Hollywood bowl audio "leaked" here.... - things like those. I can't approve it... but I can't condemn him for having had done it either.

There's an incrediable phenomenon which consists in people believe he'll pulling his statement back. Of course Morrissey is gonna mantain "his statement". If yos u're looking forward for a note on TTY to make it all clear, forsake. It'll not happen, guy. I know many bad things happned here weeks ago - a member whose offends Jesse Tobias all day long
(if you don't like him at least respect his work), people crying out about the three new songs broadcast on Janice Long, Live at the Hollywood bowl audio "leaked" here.... - things like those. I can't approve it... but I can't condemn him for having had done it either.

Jesse Tobias has offended my eyes and ears daily since 2004...

Jesse Tobias has offended my eyes and ears daily since 2004...
Are you forced to by Morrissey's recordings? I don't think so.....
You don't need to offend him... he's not as nice as White, I agree.. but offending him you'll not solve the problem...

let me guess, someone on my ignore list? :rolleyes:
Maybe the guy above....

Tags
cleanup david tseng fuck msolo reform t-shirt
Back
Top Bottom