'f*** morrissey-solo.com' says Morrissey and the band

Re: Morrissey and the band have a message for you.

yes, Kewpie used to ban everybody! what happened?

I imagine she calmed down and created another profile when she heard that Sherlock Holmes was on the case.

So if I call Kewpie a moron and she doesn't respond, does that mean I'm Kewpie, too?

428599360v3_225x225_Front.jpg

I imagine she calmed down and created another profile when she heard that Sherlock Holmes was on the case.

So if I call Kewpie a moron and she doesn't respond, does that mean I'm Kewpie, too?

428599360v3_225x225_Front.jpg

I don't get the Sherlock Holmes stuff :confused:

"I think you should just go. Goooo, my boy, walk, walk walk. Go! We don't need you. We don't need you. In fact, you can leave, and you can f*** yourself!"

mmmmmm suspicious..... are you the demon?
strangeways here we come......
Mozz was right...

Last edited:

I still think it's hillariously funny that Boz really picked up the idea. I wonder if it took long to persuade Moz to actually do this. Maybe it will make people think twice when they are about to insult Moz and the band in the future.

I don't find the shirt funny. It's certainly not witty. So, his career has now been reduced to this? Histrionics about one of the few fan web sites left. He wasn't trying to be clever. He could have at least tried for "Morrissey fans don't let Morrissey fans surf solow." He set the bar so low just about anything is clever in comparison.

I wrote about this after the Janice Long tracks debuted, he has seemingly lost all passion for his lyrics. Couple this with the "Morrissey Playbook:" all new unreleased material is always refered to as "strong" or "the best I've ever done.". There is then a contrived controversy in the media to attract some attention. All of which I blindly accepted, until he stopped caring about quality of his records and is now seemingly content with releasing material that many other artists can equal if not surpass.

Morrissey you're grand. f*** you all f***tards. You all suck. Hope this site gets shut down

Last edited by a moderator:
*blink* ok... well I'm new so please forgive me... but with regard to the t-shirt in question; I think it was a very generous act of publicity for this site on behalf of Morrissey. What's all the fuss about?

I have an impression that allyouneedismorrissey has a censorship system.

Morrissey recently complained about BBC Radio 4 Front Row edited his comment about Royal Family which shows he's clearly against censorship, but he totally misunderstands about Morrissey-Solo.com. :(

I think what he doesn't misunderstand, as you put it, is the amount of file sharing that goes on here. Guilty as charged myself, but maybe that's his real beef, so to speak.

Tags
cleanup david tseng fuck msolo reform t-shirt
Back
Top Bottom