"f*** Harvest" t-shirts now available at official Harvest merch site

Lucy writes:

cool new Harvest merch is now in our store (Black, Red T-shirt - US $15.98)

http://umg.fm/Zeilwz

as recently modeled by members of Morrissey’s band

image0011.jpg

I would wear a f*** Morrissey - SO LOW shirt to every Morrissey show in LA from here till the end if they were made. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!

Oh for christ's sake, do any more than a minority of you ever, ever have anything positive to say about Morrissey anymore? You all seem to be revelling in Harvest's little "victory" in one-upmanship. Their marketing of an excellent album was quite frankly, toilet. Is it not obvious that the boys would feel the sentiment of "f*** Harvest" seeing as they put so much into the music of WPINOYB. They ditched Morrissey because he questioned the lack of promotion and a decent video. How is it that they then became Saint Harvest on these forums? Answers on a f***ing postcard please.

Love it, one of the few sane people around here.

would be cool to see a bunch of f*** harvest tee at the next show

The next logical step is for David to sell his own "f*** Morrissey-solo" t. shirts. And make a profit.
Do it! :D

Let's have a poll!
All things considered... Do you think Morrissey prefers f***ing
a) Solo
or
b) Harvest?
Have a look at some of our lovely members and maybe find pics of Harvest staff to compare before voting.

Upon this lovely thought I bid you goodnight.

It's not even close.. Moz hates solo WAY more than he hates Harvest.

Oh for christ's sake, do any more than a minority of you ever, ever have anything positive to say about Morrissey anymore? You all seem to be revelling in Harvest's little "victory" in one-upmanship. Their marketing of an excellent album was quite frankly, toilet. Is it not obvious that the boys would feel the sentiment of "f*** Harvest" seeing as they put so much into the music of WPINOYB. They ditched Morrissey because he questioned the lack of promotion and a decent video. How is it that they then became Saint Harvest on these forums? Answers on a f***ing postcard please.

I think that most of us here are rooting for Morrissey and we think what happened with Harvest sucks.. but he started the f*** HARVEST t-shirt thing and they responded.. and their response is pretty funny.

They won this round. That doesn't mean we are anti-Morrissey for pointing that out. We are just tipping our hat to a well played counter-attack by Harvest. I'd speculate that the overall climate here in regards to Harvest is pretty negative.

I think that most of us here are rooting for Morrissey and we think what happened with Harvest sucks.. but he started the f*** HARVEST t-shirt thing and they responded.. and their response is pretty funny.

They won this round. That doesn't mean we are anti-Morrissey for pointing that out. We are just tipping our hat to a well played counter-attack by Harvest. I'd speculate that the overall climate here in regards to Harvest is pretty negative.

We are one date in and so far we've had the cancer quote and harvest tee shirts. Never a dull moment. Curious to see what he says/does tonight.

^Most of what (s)he said^

This. You don't have to love slaughtered cow skin to appreciate a nice pair of leather shoes.

My guess is that the band isn't thrilled about being used as El Jefe's billboard or paper dress dolls.

It didn't start until the old guard left and the entire band was made up of impressionable, fresh-faced rookies (except for faithful old Boz). If you remember, the original "Lads" refused to wear Speedos when Morrissey required it for the "Certain People I Know" video filmed on a beach in Chicago.

Now, these new guys are pleasers. Boz gets a pass though -- he dresses in full-length gowns when the rest of the band dresses in lingerie or Speedos. How Morrissey got Boz to pose for that gatefold with the 7" records is beyond anyone's guess.

They don't look so happy in these photos...

moz_tokyo_2012.jpg

bandindragcordoba.jpg

Didn't the Kill Uncle Tour band all have quiffs of varying degrees? Or am I imagining that?

Didn't the Kill Uncle Tour band all have quiffs of varying degrees? Or am I imagining that?

Boz, Alain, and Gary were already in legit rockabilly bands. The quiffs were already there. Also, the Camden Workers Social Club (where Boz, Alain, and Gary frequented) inspired Morrissey's brief foray into rockabilly.

When did this mafia boss attitude start? He wasn't telling The Smiths what to wear, and he seemed a little more laid back with the lads.

It's not even close.. Moz hates solo WAY more than he hates Harvest.

Well...Morrissey has been "almost dead" four times already and to my knowledge nobody (nobody ?) on Solo has found the Free Tickets of Forgiveness in their mail, so I guess you may be right.

...Whereas I'm sure he'll send flowers to Mr Barnett for Xmas ("Steve. I'm sorry. I overreacted. I'm a bit of an a**hole. I should have remembered that it's Solo I hate, not the Music Industry!")

? :)

hahahaha

it begs the question that if harvest were this clever in responding to shirt-gate, perhaps their inept marketing behind the album is a fallacy widely embraced and narrowly verified...

Harvest won a round with copyright infringement? Oooh-kay, Bored-one. Harvest shows that it can copy Morrissey's ideas much better than it can promote his album and you call that a "win" Bored-one? Sad people in the world could have been uplifted by Mozzer's impressive album, but due to the ego of Steve Barnett they will never even know about it, but you think for some reason they won a round by copying Morrissey's shirt idea? Sad.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom