"f*** Harvest" t-shirts now available at official Harvest merch site

Lucy writes:

cool new Harvest merch is now in our store (Black, Red T-shirt - US $15.98)

http://umg.fm/Zeilwz

as recently modeled by members of Morrissey’s band

image0011.jpg

If I was Morrissey this would be my pre gig pep talk: "Okay Boz and Jesse, you wear the red slogan shirts, Gustavo and Matt, you wear the black ones, and Solomon, you can wear whatever you want." since he looks like he's about to murder someone at any given moment. :D He scares the f*** out of me.

My guess is that the band isn't thrilled about being used as El Jefe's billboard or paper dress dolls.

It didn't start until the old guard left and the entire band was made up of impressionable, fresh-faced rookies (except for faithful old Boz). If you remember, the original "Lads" refused to wear Speedos when Morrissey required it for the "Certain People I Know" video filmed on a beach in Chicago.

Now, these new guys are pleasers. Boz gets a pass though -- he dresses in full-length gowns when the rest of the band dresses in lingerie or Speedos. How Morrissey got Boz to pose for that gatefold with the 7" records is beyond anyone's guess.

They don't look so happy in these photos...

moz_tokyo_2012.jpg

bandindragcordoba.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ Oh, PLEASE. If this were a female backing band (or female backup singers) dressed in matching outfits, no one would bat a single eyelash!

I dunno, I always find Morrissey's coordinated band message tees amusing, and I got a nice laugh out of Harvest's reaction to this one. It's also possible that the band has a sense of humor, and that they enjoy putting on a show.

It's El Jefe, dumbass.

They are clearly forced to wear most things. I'm sure Boz was thrilled dressing up as a woman every night in 2012 and it was all his idea. At least Moz isn't dressing them up as a bowling league from 1972 as he was in 2007. It's most certainly a dictatorship.

i'm simply asking what evidence you have that the band is "clearly forced" to wear things they don't want to wear. have any of them stated that?

Very rarely do they all dress alike, but one night at the Hammerstein 2007 Moz wore the same jeans outfit as the band.
moz1023a.jpg

^^^ Oh, PLEASE. If this were a female backing band (or female backup singers) dressed in matching outfits, no one would bat a single eyelash!

I dunno, I always find Morrissey's coordinated band message tees amusing, and I got a nice laugh out of Harvest's reaction to this one. It's also possible that the band has a sense of humor, and that they enjoy putting on a show.

thank you for ALWAYS being a reasonable voice, Chickpea. it seems obvious they all share a sense of humor and a penchant for illustrating gander expectations on a goose.

Very rarely do they all dress alike, but one night at the Hammerstein 2007 Moz wore the same jeans outfit as the band.
moz1023a.jpg

Possibly the best run of shows ever. Even got a big surprise with "Interesting Drug" one of the nights.

Harvest must be desperate. They will make money unless Morrissey decides to sue them or maybe Harvest made them for the band in some sick way for both Morrissey and Harvest to make a buck.

The more I see Jesse with that disgusted look on his face always right by Morrissey's side, the more I think of him as Morrissey and Nancy's boy toy. I can just see them both sticking dildos up Jesse's ass while he is dressed up like an English butler.

Harvest must be desperate. They will make money unless Morrissey decides to sue them or maybe Harvest made them for the band in some sick way for both Morrissey and Harvest to make a buck.

The more I see Jesse with that disgusted look on his face always right by Morrissey's side, the more I think of him as Morrissey and Nancy's boy toy. I can just see them both sticking dildos up Jesse's ass while he is dressed up like an English butler.

Will you stop with your fantasy of nancy and Moz? What is wrong with you?

Haha kudos to Harvest for co-opting Moz's pettiness! Just like how David took "hateful online crèche" and made it part of this site.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom