'Front of queue' privilege - is this still happenning or not?

I've just sent Livenation an email.
Now the waiting game begins...

:cool:

I'll post here if I get a response.

I'm not going to any of these shows but I sincerely hope you guys get what you paid for and are allowed to get closest to the stage. You deserve it after all. :)

anyone with a GA ticket is allowed to be up front right next to the stage. the pass only gets you in front of the line while you are outside.

from the press release:

"...and they will be allowed to go to the front of the line each night, so they can be the first ones in the building and closest to the stage."

this also may mean those without the pass can be at the front of the line if they've been waiting outisde. they are just not allowed to take cuts?? maybe. does that make sense?

and finally, i could tell you the employees working at the venue will not care about this pass thing. just show them some T & A and you are first to be in.

Last edited:
I don't know what all the fuss is about when he's just gonna end up cancelling a good portion of the shows anyways :)

i had a feeling something like this would happen. :mad:

positive thinking you guys!! :(

I've just sent Livenation an email.
Now the waiting game begins...

:cool:

I'll post here if I get a response.

Livenation answered my email, nothing spectacular, about the same answer as someone else posted here:

Thank you for contacting us. These ticket packages were only offered through Ticketmaster. Live Nation is only handling the promotion of this event. Please contact your local ticket master for information regarding this package and what is includes.

Thank you,
Meagan
Live Nation Ticketing

Back
Top Bottom