From Northern Ireland, Morrissey's Secret Irish Folk Album - The Ulster Fry / FB

I'm gonna start telling new people I meet that Morrissey is my husband. We have an OPEN relationship.

Whats the problem here?
I thought you two were already married ??? What have I missed here, and where was my invite... you naughty revolution....

You can’t converse, you’re mode of communicate is completely one-side & reactionary. :rolleyes: You never say nowt decent anyway, you don’t contribute to a conversation. You’re constantly on guard, that’s your job, you sit there all day waiting, with your keyboard, for someone to say something you don’t like. You’re Morrissey’s Rottweiler, that’s learned to type.:rolleyes:

Well at least you’re keeping your use of low language at check here, must be a real effort for you. :clap:

Sorry you don’t like my posts.

:( :p

I am to me and that’s all that matters :D

Yes, I’m sure you’re the only one that
enjoys your attempts. But you really need to work on keeping your inner Rottweiler on a chain as far as the foul language goes and it being triggered by harmless posts such as mine. I mean, it’s not a good look.

This was actually quite funny. Makes a change from boring repetitive posts by Skinny.

Are you trying to convince yourself that Johnny was somehow triggered or rattled?? Lol :laughing: who do you think’s loving life more out the two? Who’s happier? Johnny’s the positive, Morrissey’s the negative. I’m actually reluctant to tell new people I meet that I’m a Morrissey fan, the stink that comes with that admission is pretty off putting. Johnny on the other hand, is a cool dude with a positive vibe :rock:

You're not a man, you're a slave if you can't speak on what you like

Are you trying to convince yourself that Johnny was somehow triggered or rattled?? Lol :laughing: who do you think’s loving life more out the two? Who’s happier? Johnny’s the positive, Morrissey’s the negative. I’m actually reluctant to tell new people I meet that I’m a Morrissey fan, the stink that comes with that admission is pretty off putting. Johnny on the other hand, is a cool dude with a positive vibe :rock:

Too bad he absolutely sucks as a solo artist.

O.K... I'll be the first one to say it:
The idiocy that sometimes ends up getting chosen for the front page here has almost no rivals when it comes to being absolutely pointless...

Maybe the only rival I can imagine would be Mr. Sam as the editor of M-Central...

It really looks like a competition. LOL, I love Morrissey, but his different *editors* are somehow a nightmare (no personal problems with David, Sam, and the Famous guy... probably nice chaps, probably not the best suited to post interesting things!).

@davidt
I should be a moderator.

getting an upvote off ketamine sun = the kiss of death. Your post officially sucks

There you go again with your attempt at humor.

Don’t worry, I’m sure Trill will come around soon to upvote your post, his seal of approval is the only thing that helps you sleep at night.

I only posted the video as i thought it was funny (bar the irrelevant line as I am a lifelong Morrissey fan and still love him)
How did it descend into a slanging match ?!!

No one can blame Marr for breaking up The Smiths, but I feel he can’t really see the forest for the trees, and this may also apply to his triggered tweet directed at being asked yet again the redundant question of a Smiths reunion.
What’s the “forest for the trees” here, K-hole? Please advise. ...and this “triggered” nonsense that’s being tossed about by weak, broke-ass rubes says about all anyone needs to know about the whiny, butt-hurt, slacker, whack-job world we live in.

Morrissey could put this all to rest by admitting that he’s an asshole who needs professional help. He might even become a leader, in that respect.

At least then, as a leach, you’d have something worth latching onto. Right now, you’re an insufferable f***ing slug, with about as much lasting commentary as a fart in the wind.

...but I suppose spineless Melvis is all you’ve got, as a back-bone for your wasted existence.

Carry on. Have another bump.

I'm working on a top secret plan to have Moz bumped off and replaced with this Irish guy. If anyone knows where I can get an exploding butt-plug, please pm me.

I'm working on a top secret plan to have Moz bumped off and replaced with this Irish guy. If anyone knows where I can get an exploding butt-plug, please pm me.

Yeah, there’s one up your ass ....

11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2, .....

adios !

:tiphat:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom