From Northern Ireland, Morrissey's Secret Irish Folk Album - The Ulster Fry / FB

Posted by The Ulster Fry/ Facebook: Before he becomes totally irrelevant thanks to his recent right-wingnut behavior - here's an exclusive listen to the secret Irish Folk album by Morrissey, sent exclusively to the Ulster Fry.

Don’t know how Morrissey’s views have made him ‘irrelevant’. For they seem to touch on subjects that people in Britain are actually talking about.

Lol maybe not, but people will want nothing to do with him. Marr was ahead of the curve on this one sadly.

No one can blame Marr for breaking up The Smiths, but I feel he can’t really see the forest for the trees, and this may also apply to his triggered tweet directed at being asked yet again the redundant question of a Smiths reunion.

Lol maybe not, but people will want nothing to do with him. Marr was ahead of the curve on this one sadly.

This is the "Beatles are bigger than Jesus" phase of Morrissey's career.e said some things that've been twisted and, this is HUGE, he wore a badge!

Btw, switch on the news, BBC 503, and listen to Boris Johnson and other tories say exactly what Morrissey has said regarding immigration. Something along the line of, "we can't keep letting people enter this country". Didn't Morrissey say just that?

This is the "Beatles are bigger than Jesus" phase of Morrssey's career.e said some things that've been twisted and, this is HUGE, he wore a badge!

Btw, switch on the news, BBC 503, and listen to Boris Johnson and other tories say exactly what Morrissey has said regarding immigration. Something along the line of, "we can't keep letting people enter this country". Didn't Morrissey say just that?

This is what Boris said: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50412772

Morrissey, again, was ahead of the curve!

Thanks, i enjoyed this a lot.

Reminded me of this classic:

I wonder if it's the same singer.

No one can blame Marr for breaking up The Smiths, but I feel he can’t really see the forest for the trees, and this may also apply to his triggered tweet directed at being asked yet again the redundant question of a Smiths reunion.

Are you trying to convince yourself that Johnny was somehow triggered or rattled?? Lol :laughing: who do you think’s loving life more out the two? Who’s happier? Johnny’s the positive, Morrissey’s the negative. I’m actually reluctant to tell new people I meet that I’m a Morrissey fan, the stink that comes with that admission is pretty off putting. Johnny on the other hand, is a cool dude with a positive vibe :rock:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom