Frink Thread Fight Club -

mjeogif-1.gif

oiu45e.jpg

2zognyq.jpg

You know, not to beat to death the horse known as As the Frink Turns, but I'd like to add some much needed perspective to this thread. Today Scarlet has declared this argumentation sad and asked us to find the peace. You know why? Because she got what she wanted. She came to California. She handed Morrissey presents. Morrissey called her name that nobody but her heard at a concert. Her husband fondled Boz's buttons. She met Morrissey at a restaurant and he marked her arm. She's elated because her frink dream is coming to a close and she'd like things to get back to normal as soon as possible. Need I point out that she herself started all this by being an unreasonable loudmouth in the original frink thread when I dare cross one of her fellow stalkers? Logic, reason, kindness flies out the door when someone is on a quest to conquer. Hope it was all that you dreamed Scarlet and you've shown us your true colors, now lets get back to pretending that we're all friends and that you're ultimately not responsible for your pathetic actions. And quit PMing me.

2uo13df.jpg
@CG

You know, not to beat to death the horse known as As the Frink Turns, but I'd like to add some much needed perspective to this thread. Today Scarlet has declared this argumentation sad and asked us to find the peace. You know why? Because she got what she wanted. She came to California. She handed Morrissey presents. Morrissey called her name that nobody but her heard at a concert. Her husband fondled Boz's buttons. She met Morrissey at a restaurant and he marked her arm. She's elated because her frink dream is coming to a close and she'd like things to get back to normal as soon as possible. Need I point out that she herself started all this by being an unreasonable loudmouth in the original frink thread when I dare cross one of her fellow stalkers? Logic, reason, kindness flies out the door when someone is on a quest to conquer. Hope it was all that you dreamed Scarlet and you've shown us your true colors, now lets get back to pretending that we're all friends and that you're ultimately not responsible for your pathetic actions. And quit PMing me.

I know you have several friends who find it just beautiful that you believe Morrissey is fated to be your cosmic soulmate in some invisible storyline, and that these people have declared you the winner in some alternate universe by posting pictures and video proof.

But I just wanted to point out that all of what you've written above is untrue. Flax heard Morrissey say her name, and it was Boz that fondled my buttons. I suppose you'll say the tattoos are faked too. We're not here for any kind of mythical conquest, that would be you. We're here to have fun and to relax, which we've mostly done despite frequent interruptions by ill-mannered people who just can't mind their own business or avoid starting fights with their base insults and expletives.

It makes zero sense for you say Scarlet was being an unreasonable loudmouth by finally, after a year and a half of holding it in, calling you on your crappy behavior towards another of your friends. Because that's what you and your friends have been doing here, you jump in and defend each other when you think someone is saying something falsely negative about you. Exactly like she did. If that's being an unreasonable loudmouth, then you and your friends are the same.

I know, I post less often and have fewer friends here, so I obviously lose the popularity contest, I mean discussion. I hope if I ever go crazy and lose touch with reality that I will have chosen friends that will care enough for me to tell me the truth and get me help, rather than tell me how beautiful my hallucinations are. That's the real "ass kissery" here.

I'd declare DeathRockSnowWhite the winner. CG's friends come out attacking, ranting about years worth of imagined grievances based on archiving old posts and misunderstandings of the English language, using every one of Carlin's dirty words. By comparison, DRSW and our other friends responded excellently I thought, merely saying "can't we all just get along" instead of attacking, airing grievances or letting the potty mouths get her down. I'm happy with our choice of friends.

Oh, and "quit PMing me" is the craziest thing I've heard in a while. How many PMs did you get from her today? One? Is that worth even mentioning? Other than to try to make her look bad, I mean.

Last edited:
Hey look! I found the "dogpile on Scarlet_Ibis & JamesCagney" thread!

Look, If she wants to nibble on his used shirts, what do you care? She isn't doing you, or Morrissey any life threatening harm. We get it. You think the fact that she followed her curiosity about Morrissey's skin flavor to the only conclusion available to her at the time icky. Right. Point taken. But must you continue to harp on her? Where does continually picking on someone get you? I'm sure we've all done things that we don't tell other people because we are afraid of being on the receiving end of just this kind of attack. I'm sure the only reason SI shared this little tid bit about herself in the first place was because she felt she was among trusted friends. Clearly she was wrong about that. But for crapsake, give it a rest on SI & JC. This thread is becoming a horrible bore, & the very definition of redundancy. Don't make me go get Morrissey, and make him give you all a talking to! I'll Do it! Don't test me!

Agreed.

:lbf: *rightclick, save*

I'm sorry about this, truly I am, but I did feel the need to chip in here.

CG, I like you, but I personally feel it was a bit low of you to bring up an old argument, fallout, whatever, between you and Mell on the frink when anyone can see that she'd done nothing wrong. In any case, if you write derogatory things about someone on a blog you should expect them to find out at some point- it's the internet, for Christ's sake! And to basically accuse someone of stalking Morrissey when they'd just said that their obsession had waned is completely unfair and irrational. I think most other people are with me here, and with what jamescagney said above also.

I know this is the Pigsty and it's meant for arguments, craziness etc, but still.
Thank you, Girl-with-the-Thorn. Your kind words are really appreciated.

Well Mell, it certainly speaks to your character that you'd read my private communications intended for my therapist ONLY to read even after I told you such at such a rabid rate and I'm a nobody. To what length would you go to dig through Morrissey's trash or follow behind his car slowly to detail his day to day doings? I will always be ahead and I intend to never stop, so f*** off.
I don't know what you're talking about--"private communications intended for [your] therapist only?" I never knew blogs were supposed to be top secret and, to be completely honest, you really never told me such a thing. Also, you posted my whole given name and, if I remember correctly, my home address on your blog. I'm not quite sure how that makes me a jerk for finding it (if I recall correctly, you even admitted you were a jerk for posting my full name on it). I did look at it because it was like a trainwreck--morbid curiosity. I'm human. And I was perplexed and intrigued by the odd things you used to write about me.

I wish you'd quit it with the whole "Mell's a stalker" thing. It's not funny or cute and it's blatantly untrue. I could be wrong, but I think most people on this message board would one day like to meet Morrissey, given the chance. Have I ever stalked Morrissey? No. Did I buy tickets to see Russell Brand play his first ever stand-up show in the US in 2008? Yes. Did I invite you to that show? Yes. Did you know who Russell Brand was? No--you had no idea, despite the fact that you were reading Solo everyday for probably a year prior. (Baffling.) Russell's radio interviews with Morrissey had been available in the download section of the forum for ages. Yes, I downloaded it, listened to it, and found it f***ing hilarious. Given the chance to see Russell do stand-up was an easy yes for me. Did I think that Morrissey might have been given an invitation to Russell's show? Yes. Did he show up that night? Yes--and I approached him. Apparently, that makes me a stalker, not just a huge fan that didn't want to miss out on possibly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet my hero. In your mind I'm also more of a stalker than the Moz fans that showed up at Russell's show the following night wearing Smiths shirts.

Do I know what hotels Morrissey stays at when he tours? No, of course not. However, being a reasonably bright person, I assume he stays at whatever the nicest hotels are in each city. I don't think that makes me a rocket scientist (or a stalker). I happened to pass the nicest hotel in Seattle probably about 3x during Thanksgiving weekend while out shopping, yet never once did I step foot in it or linger nearby it. Despite this, you keep insisting to everyone that I am a stalker. However, you, if I remember correctly, used to visit the Cat & Fiddle every Sunday hoping to bump into Morrissey. I think that is more stalkerish than anything I ever did.

I'm truly sorry I ever invited you to see Russell Brand with me. You once thanked me for it because, had I not invited you, you would not have gotten close to Morrissey. I also regret inviting you to the Craig Ferguson show taping in 2008. At the time, I truly thought you were a nice person who appreciated my friendship. I never had to do any of these things for you, but I did--to be nice. And this is how you repay me--by repeating over and over on the boards that I'm a stalker; a crazy, psycho stalker. You've also PM'd my friends ages ago to tell them that I'm a stalker. Fine, you win. You're a better person than I am.

I did.
Morrissey had gotten stuff from people on the right and his hands were getting full. That's when he got the kid's photo wearing a Morrissey tshirt. Morrissey got Scarlet's stuff, glanced at it and said clearly "Thank you Julie".
And it wasn't off the mic either. It was just a bit far from the mic because his hands were full of stuff.

If a bootleg from this show surfaces anywhere, I guarantee you'll be able to make a ringtone out of it.

I don't know what you're talking about--"private communications intended for [your] therapist only?" I never knew blogs were supposed to be top secret and, to be completely honest, you really never told me such a thing. Also, you posted my whole given name and, if I remember correctly, my home address on your blog. I'm not quite sure how that makes me a jerk for finding it (if I recall correctly, you even admitted you were a jerk for posting my full name on it). I did look at it because it was like a trainwreck--morbid curiosity. I'm human. And I was perplexed and intrigued by the odd things you used to write about me.

I wish you'd quit it with the whole "Mell's a stalker" thing. It's not funny or cute and it's blatantly untrue. I could be wrong, but I think most people on this message board would one day like to meet Morrissey, given the chance. Have I ever stalked Morrissey? No. Did I buy tickets to see Russell Brand play his first ever stand-up show in the US in 2008? Yes. Did I invite you to that show? Yes. Did you know who Russell Brand was? No--you had no idea, despite the fact that you were reading Solo everyday for probably a year prior. (Baffling.) Russell's radio interviews with Morrissey had been available in the download section of the forum for ages. Yes, I downloaded it, listened to it, and found it f***ing hilarious. Given the chance to see Russell do stand-up was an easy yes for me. Did I think that Morrissey might have been given an invitation to Russell's show? Yes. Did he show up that night? Yes--and I approached him. Apparently, that makes me a stalker, not just a huge fan that didn't want to miss out on possibly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet my hero. In your mind I'm also more of a stalker than the Moz fans that showed up at Russell's show the following night wearing Smiths shirts.

Do I know what hotels Morrissey stays at when he tours? No, of course not. However, being a reasonably bright person, I assume he stays at whatever the nicest hotels are in each city. I don't think that makes me a rocket scientist (or a stalker). I happened to pass the nicest hotel in Seattle probably about 3x during Thanksgiving weekend while out shopping, yet never once did I step foot in it or linger nearby it. Despite this, you keep insisting to everyone that I am a stalker. However, you, if I remember correctly, used to visit the Cat & Fiddle every Sunday hoping to bump into Morrissey. I think that is more stalkerish than anything I ever did.

I'm truly sorry I ever invited you to see Russell Brand with me. You once thanked me for it because, had I not invited you, you would not have gotten close to Morrissey. I also regret inviting you to the Craig Ferguson show taping in 2008. At the time, I truly thought you were a nice person who appreciated my friendship. I never had to do any of these things for you, but I did--to be nice. And this is how you repay me--by repeating over and over on the boards that I'm a stalker; a crazy, psycho stalker. You've also PM'd my friends ages ago to tell them that I'm a stalker. Fine, you win. You're a better person than I am.

So you admit to taking delight in reading daily my trainwreck of a diary, yet don't consider yourself stalkerish? I told you on several ocassions after you found it that it was intended for my therapist who read along as I posted and we discussed in sessions, should I have provided transcrpits for you of those discussions as well? You find it baffling that I don't know the ins and outs of all of Morrisseys friends such as Russell Brand...what? Not fan worthy? Yes, after you showed me the restaurant I went to the Cat & Fiddle. You might notice though that I went there a few times on Sunday, the day the jazz band plays. If you've done your MOrrissey homework you're so proud of you'll know that Morrissey (for some strange reason) is not a fan of jazz music. I wanted to share, seperately, what it was about the place that made it special to him beyond the rarebit and dartboard. I could go into detail about the importance of the shape of the fountain in the courtyard but I'd hate to have you endure yet another trainwreck of symbolic observation since your motivations are so upstanding and straightforward.

Last edited:
I did.
Morrissey had gotten stuff from people on the right and his hands were getting full. That's when he got the kid's photo wearing a Morrissey tshirt. Morrissey got Scarlet's stuff, glanced at it and said clearly "Thank you Julie".
And it wasn't off the mic either. It was just a bit far from the mic because his hands were full of stuff.

If a bootleg from this show surfaces anywhere, I guarantee you'll be able to make a ringtone out of it.

Thank you Flax.

Let's all leave this unpleasantness behind us and go back to talking about how disgusting it is to suck the sweat out of Morrissey's shirt and eating his band-aids. That's something we can all agree on, right? Right? :)

So, um, yeah. I think the act of sweat-sucking is pretty gross, but, hey, if that's what you want to do then I guess you aren't hurting anyone and that's all that matters. I'm not down with band-aids, though. :sick:

So, um, yeah. I think the act of sweat-sucking is pretty gross, but, hey, if that's what you want to do then I guess you aren't hurting anyone and that's all that matters. I'm not down with band-aids, though. :sick:

And not to take away from the sweat-sucking, I want to point out that iamnicola couldn't have chosen a more perfect poster boy to represent the likes of the people we're having this inanae discussion/intervention with. As opposed to Morrissey who is the real half of a miraculous whole, Michael Jackson is a sculpted mess of an androgyne, a tragic celestial joke. Man made woman. Black turned white. Something in the middle because driven by madness and insecurity had to physically alter his appearance, the ultimate puppet in a game he didn't understand the pieces of. Something to note is the physical aspect of it, he felt compelled to PHYSICALLY prove that he was unsatisfied being a man and black. This line of thinking is not entirely unlike having to PROVE with a permanent tattoo that one met Morrissey at the Cat & Fiddle. Need I point out to those who know that the next line is the cow jumped over the moon and no Scarlet, I'm not calling you a cow, it's longstanding code written into the fabric of our culture.

I wouldn't want to suck his shirt / sweat, especially not after he stuffs it down his pants. But in my case, I think that's because I'm not sexually attracted to him. Would it make a difference in your answer if it was the shirt of someone you're attracted to?

When one sees someone they are attracted to, very often they have an overpowering primal urge to smell their hair and skin, to kiss / lick / taste their mouth, skin and nethers, etc. This results in ingesting that person's sweat, saliva and other fluids. This could be someone they've just seen for the first time in a bar and go home for a one night stand, or it could be someone they've seen for months or years at school or work or on a stage.

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to suck his shirt / sweat, especially not after he stuffs it down his pants. But in my case, I think that's because I'm not sexually attracted to him. Would it make a difference in your answer if it was the shirt of someone you're attracted to?

When one sees someone they are attracted to, very often they have an overpowering primal urge to smell their hair and skin, to kiss / lick / taste their mouth, skin and nethers, etc. This results in ingesting that person's sweat, saliva and other fluids. This could be someone they've just seen for the first time in a bar and go home for a one night stand, or it could be someone they've seen for months or years at school or work or on a stage.
It wasn't about that for me. I'm not sure why I felt like I needed to taste him. I just adore him. Though I've grown to feel that he's just a (talented) man, he still lingers in the God section of my brain. I was taking holy communion. :)

For the record, there was no sucking of the shirt. I just put my tongue against it.

And not to take away from the sweat-sucking, I want to point out that iamnicola couldn't have chosen a more perfect poster boy to represent the likes of the people we're having this inanae discussion/intervention with. As opposed to Morrissey who is the real half of a miraculous whole, Michael Jackson is a sculpted mess of an androgyne, a tragic celestial joke. Man made woman. Black turned white. Something in the middle because driven by madness and insecurity had to physically alter his appearance, the ultimate puppet in a game he didn't understand the pieces of. Something to note is the physical aspect of it, he felt compelled to PHYSICALLY prove that he was unsatisfied being a man and black. This line of thinking is not entirely unlike having to PROVE with a permanent tattoo that one met Morrissey at the Cat & Fiddle. Need I point out to those who know that the next line is the cow jumped over the moon and no Scarlet, I'm not calling you a cow, it's longstanding code written into the fabric of our culture.
You think my tattoo is proof? Because I give a damn who believes that I met Morrissey or not? My tattoos are there for ME. I keep them covered, actually. I don't want people to see them if I can help it because then I have to talk about them and I don't care to do so. Talking about it dilutes the experience for me. Those words are there because they were the lyrics that touched me the most when I first encountered Morrissey. Proof... My God! You think you're this master interpreter of all happenings, but then you can't even figure out the motives of a life-long fan. Anything to insult me, right?

Tags
benice2scarlet bscwazies bunchofwankers catfightsrhot cg = greatness cgeezer = love cgh8ersgtfonow cgintervention cgisawesome craaaazyyy crystalgeezer<3 dave4meth dr quinn erotomania i <3 crystal kicking off letthecrazygo real_pedophile scott4jackie shirtlickersrus uhoh viva hate we love cg <3
Back
Top Bottom