Frink Thread Fight Club -

Let's all leave this unpleasantness behind us and go back to talking about how disgusting it is to suck the sweat out of Morrissey's shirt and eating his band-aids. That's something we can all agree on, right? Right? :)

Yes. :thumb:

Hey look! I found the "dogpile on Scarlet_Ibis & JamesCagney" thread!

Look, If she wants to nibble on his used shirts, what do you care? She isn't doing you, or Morrissey any life threatening harm. We get it. You think the fact that she followed her curiosity about Morrissey's skin flavor to the only conclusion available to her at the time icky. Right. Point taken. But must you continue to harp on her? Where does continually picking on someone get you? I'm sure we've all done things that we don't tell other people because we are afraid of being on the receiving end of just this kind of attack. I'm sure the only reason SI shared this little tid bit about herself in the first place was because she felt she was among trusted friends. Clearly she was wrong about that. But for crapsake, give it a rest on SI & JC. This thread is becoming a horrible bore, & the very definition of redundancy. Don't make me go get Morrissey, and make him give you all a talking to! I'll Do it! Don't test me!

Last edited:

Look, If she wants to nibble on his used shirts, what do you care? She isn't doing you, or Morrissey any life threatening harm. We get it. You think the fact that she followed her curiosity about Morrissey's skin flavor to the only conclusion available to her at the time icky. Right. Point taken. But must you continue to harp on her? Where does continually picking on someone get you? I'm sure we've all done things that we don't tell other people because we are afraid of being on the receiving end of just this kind of attack. I'm sure the only reason SI shared this little tid bit about herself in the first place was because she felt she was among trusted friends. Clearly she was wrong about that. But for crapsake, give it a rest on SI & JC. This thread is becoming a horrible bore, & the very definition of redundancy. Don't make me go get Morrissey, and make him give you all a talking to! I'll Do it! Don't test me!

Ditto....

Go buy "Louder Than Bombs" and then you can talk. K?

Aweee. C'mon. You know you love me too. I mean, you always pay sooo much attention to me. :blushing: It's as if you keep an eye out for when I post. It's cute.
Not really. I am just browsing this thread and I came across your ass kissery and thought it was gross. You're about as delusional as some people of the people that frequent the Frink thread.

I've got nothing but love for CrystalGeezer and Silke.

x5r061.jpg

Tags
benice2scarlet bscwazies bunchofwankers catfightsrhot cg = greatness cgeezer = love cgh8ersgtfonow cgintervention cgisawesome craaaazyyy crystalgeezer<3 dave4meth dr quinn erotomania i <3 crystal kicking off letthecrazygo real_pedophile scott4jackie shirtlickersrus uhoh viva hate we love cg <3
Back
Top Bottom