Frink Thread Fight Club -

It's a shame I can't see the wonderful hidden symbols, but I'll console myself with having met Morrissey again yesterday and the second Moz tattoo. I'd probably choose the latter over the former anyways. As they say, "a boy in the bush is worth two in the hand." :D

I really do have good wishes for you and your health CG. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. Really.

Thank you. I aprreciate your kind sentiments.

*sigh*

Really... None of this is necessary. I'm talking to JC too. It's stupid and unnecessary and negative. Let's stop now?

Silke, you sad, ugly little woman, f*** YOU. f*** you and I hope you die. I hope you die and I hope it hurts and I hope nobody comes to your funeral.

I'm having a shitty day and I don't need any of your personality disorder creeping in and making it worse. So f*** YOU!

Elephant.

Elephant.

How convenient that you left out the parts where you wished me ill health, etc. that preceded that emotional outburst of mine. (That I removed once I'd composed myself.)

And, you know, once you resort to calling someone an elephant, what more is there to say? You know? You've lost that battle.

I'm still confused about why you hate me so much. You baffle me. Go ahead and call me anything you like because it's hard to take you seriously. I'm not even saying that in a mean way. You've just been so over-the-top with your vitriol that you make no sense to me at all. Plus, calling people childish names makes you look... It's just embarrassing.

I mean, yes, I said that, but posting it out of context like that makes it look like you were just an innocent bystander. We know that's not the case.

I wonder what it was you said.

Instead of obsessing about his hair and a piece behind his ears, or complain about his teeth or the colour of his face on a picture, you should have maybe paid more attention to his overall expression on his face. It amazes me how incompetent you are when it comes to read other people's emotions and body language.

Thank you. I aprreciate your kind sentiments.

I honestly mean them.

So no accredited expert has ever diagnosed you as having issues with reality?

OK, one last appeal to CG's friends. CG is a Morrissey fan and presumably wants to meet him. I guarantee you he and/or his handlers are aware of the names and faces of fans, including those who are potential threats to Moz. So this issue has the potential to prevent CG from meeting Morrissey.

How convenient that you left out the parts where you wished me ill health, etc. that preceded that emotional outburst of mine. (That I removed once I'd composed myself.)

And, you know, once you resort to calling someone an elephant, what more is there to say? You know? You've lost that battle.

I'm still confused about why you hate me so much. You baffle me. Go ahead and call me anything you like because it's hard to take you seriously. I'm not even saying that in a mean way. You've just been so over-the-top with your vitriol that you make no sense to me at all. Plus, calling people childish names makes you look... It's just embarrassing.

I mean, yes, I said that, but posting it out of context like that makes it look like you were just an innocent bystander. We know that's not the case.

You are such a joke. Your husband called Chrystal Geezer an elephant and I pointed out that you are the elephant. So go and talk to him about elephants.

You are such a joke. Your husband called Chrystal Geezer an elephant and I pointed out that you are the elephant. So go and talk to him about elephants.

See, another language barrier. "The elephant in the room" is a phrase that means something obvious that nobody is mentioning. He wasn't calling her an elephant.

Instead of obsessing about his hair and a piece behind his ears, or complain about his teeth or the colour of his face on a picture, you should have maybe paid more attention to his overall expression on his face. It amazes me how incompetent you are when it comes to read other people's emotions and body language.

Ah, that's all you said, right?

He's an LA-based pop star who makes his living off of his appearance, so things like whitening his teeth (which he may have done) is a rare piece of useful advice posted here.

Some people here have the wrong idea about Scarlet (and me). She talks about his looks (as does everyone in the Frink thread, so if you were reading the Frink thread when you posted that, it makes no sense at all other than as a pointless personal attack). But that's not the same as saying it's all about the looks. You don't get someone's lyrics tattooed to you because of the way someone looks. The frink thread is for frinking, and other threads are for his lyrics, music, etc.

Scarlet and I have been fans of the Smiths' music and lyrics since they were still a band, when Morrissey was a scrawny skinny thing wearing a hearing aid, nerd glasses, womens blouses and a ridiculously tall quiff. He was an icon, but not your typical sex symbol. I was into the Smiths before I met Scarlet. I convinced her to buy the Hatful of Hollow LP, and I got her back into liking his new albums after the long hiatus.

Last edited:
See, another language barrier. "The elephant in the room" is a phrase that means something obvious that nobody is mentioning. He wasn't calling her an elephant.

After your outburst, if I had known your address, I'd have contacted my friends at your consulat here to get info on who is responsible and sent social workers to your house to check back on your daughter. One of those outbursts towards her and she might be dead and there is no way to revive her like you deleted that post.

I do not care if you take language into consideration now after that you had constantly attacked me on the frink thing for months for supposedly being negative and this kind of crap when all that happend was that you were overly ngeative. I just asked things like when Morrissey called the people who listen to his music apostels and where you know the brand of his underwear from.

You were all too ready to constantly jump on me. So bugger off now. Interesting that Morrissey's teeth suddenly became cute and his soul important after I had made the comment before you attacked me. They were too wide apart and I don't know what else. So now they are also not white enough. Cool.

Last edited:
After your outburst, if I had known your address, I'd have contacted my friends at your consulat here to get info on who is responsible and sent social workers to your house to check back on your daughter. One of those outbursts towards her and she might be dead and there is no way to revive her like you deleted that post.

I do not care if you take language into consideration now after that you had constantly attacked me on the frink thing for months for supposedly being negative and this kind of crap when all that happend was that you were overly ngeative. I just asked things like when Morrissey called the people who listen to his music apostels and where you know the brand of his underwear from.

You were all too ready to constantly jump on me. So bugger off now. Interesting that Morrissey's teeth suddenly became cute and his soul important after I had made the comment before you attacked me. They were too wide apart and I don't know what else. So now they also not white enough. Cool.

:squiffy:

Whoah. You are SO confused.

This thread is making me very sad all of a sudden.

Me too. I honestly think Silke is confused about a lot of the things I've said due to the language barrier. If not then she's just evil. I feel like that's probably not so, but making threats about my daughter is really kind of shocking, wouldn't you say?

Anyway, I'm off to shop. Maybe I'll see Morrissey again! XD

I honestly mean them.

So no accredited expert has ever diagnosed you as having issues with reality?

OK, one last appeal to CG's friends. CG is a Morrissey fan and presumably wants to meet him. I guarantee you he and/or his handlers are aware of the names and faces of fans, including those who are potential threats to Moz. So this issue has the potential to prevent CG from meeting Morrissey.

All you have to do is stand in the same room with me for five minutes to figure out that I'm really quite normal and sorta cool. I just have lead a difficult life and happen to know a lot about stuff that not a lot of people know about. It was an education that gave me that knowldege, not madness, an education that happens to help Morrissey understand a little bit more about who he is and why perhaps he sings the songs that he does. No, I have not met Morrissey because it isn't my time. SOmeday it will be and I suspect it will be one of the happiest days of my life. Yes, I love him. And yes, I believe we are cosmically linked. But I subscribe to the belief that when Morrissey is ready, he will come to me. His handlers have no reason to be concerned for my state of affairs, I am quite literally the least of their concern. I'll tell you one thing though, I won't be asking him to sign stuff when we meet, I'll most likely fall in a heap in his arms and sob because this story I allude to is ginormous, JamesCagney. And while my proof is not easy to understand for most folks, Morrissey knows the truth and to me, that's all that really matters.

All you have to do is stand in the same room with me for five minutes to figure out that I'm really quite normal and sorta cool. I just have lead a difficult life and happen to know a lot about stuff that not a lot of people know about. It was an education that gave me that knowldege, not madness, an education that happens to help Morrissey understand a little bit more about who he is and why perhaps he sings the songs that he does. No, I have not met Morrissey because it isn't my time. SOmeday it will be and I suspect it will be one of the happiest days of my life. Yes, I love him. And yes, I believe we are cosmically linked. But I subscribe to the belief that when Morrissey is ready, he will come to me. His handlers have no reason to be concerned for my state of affairs, I am quite literally the least of their concern. I'll tell you one thing though, I won't be asking him to sign stuff when we meet, I'll most likely fall in a heap in his arms and sob because this story I allude to is ginormous, JamesCagney. And while my proof is not easy to understand for most folks, Morrissey knows the truth and to me, that's all that really matters.

This...I find beautiful.

Let's all leave this unpleasantness behind us and go back to talking about how disgusting it is to suck the sweat out of Morrissey's shirt and eating his band-aids. That's something we can all agree on, right? Right? :)

Tags
benice2scarlet bscwazies bunchofwankers catfightsrhot cg = greatness cgeezer = love cgh8ersgtfonow cgintervention cgisawesome craaaazyyy crystalgeezer<3 dave4meth dr quinn erotomania i <3 crystal kicking off letthecrazygo real_pedophile scott4jackie shirtlickersrus uhoh viva hate we love cg <3
Back
Top Bottom