Frink Thread Fight Club -

*thinks this is all getting way too personal and evil way too quickly*

:tears:

I bet Morrissey himself can't believe all this shit has originated in Morrissey fandom.

I bet he's looking away now.
It's an evil mirror of fame, the internet, isn't it Morrissey, you fluffy innocent thing you? :p

(Let's :pray: his pure singing soul hasn't followed anyone to the pigsty...)

@Platypus/ Bunnies are so chill, they're da best. I :love: them to bits.

Last edited:
I bet Morrissey himself can't believe all this shit has originated in Morrissey fandom.

I bet he's looking away now.
It's an evil mirror of fame, the internet, isn't it Morrissey, you fluffy innocent thing you? :p

(Let's :pray: his pure singing soul hasn't followed anyone to the pigsty...)

@Platypus/ Bunnies are so chill, they're da best. I :love: them to bits.

I hope that if he does check out/troll the forums, even he knows that the Pigsty is not the greatest place on Earth to venture.

This is like the worst Solo fight ever.

I agree. Or at least its up there. I've never seen a So Low fight branch off so many times.

Truce plz?

In life we pick our battles. A week and a half ago Scarlet decided to pick one with me for some reason. Personally, I'm sick of it myself becasue I really don't have a problem with queing to get a handshake or politely asking Morrissey for a hug. I don't approve of the gang mentality of some sycophantic fans or the need to brag about making a connection to Morrissey. It objectifies him, makes him a conquest, something I just don't feel comfortable supprting. In all honesty, I think Scarlet walks a fine line between an adoring fan and someone in need of intervention herself. So my beef is not so much with Scarlet herself, but the entire system that supports "owning" a piece of Morrissey, a scrap of shirt, that he took a gift, that he signed your arm. It all strikes me as being very selfish. I read reports not of his performance or the importance of the order of his setlist, but plain old physical details, Morrissey as object. Bleh.

This is like the worst Solo fight ever.

I misread that as Solo night fever :p

I'd say it's this bad because look it's been brewing for a long long time.

It humbles the nastiest of us. Doesn't it? We're fluffy pink bunnies in comparison...:blushing: Even our Morrissey here is forced to admit he's never had a fight quite like this. For starters, there's no kid to drag in the argument and use to attack, counter-attack...(We could use BozBoorer but it's not quite the same thing...:blushing:)

CG, the system that supports "owning" a piece is Morrissey is Morrissey himself. So you should really talk to him, since he's reading. Express your point of view on that. Talk to the person responsible. But you want a piece too don't you? See what I mean?
He's an object for so many people, makes you wonder how he can keep track of the real him when he sees that. I'd go nuts...

Fame was invented before the internet and the internet might kill that system one day I reckon.:yum: Before, popstars didn't venture in the pigsty like this, they stayed in limos and just occasionally shagged a fan or two...:p Now they are confronted with so many of their fans' emotions (not just the one they safely pick on from a distance behind a mike). I find the internet very interesting. I think it's good for him in his old age.

Last edited:
I misread that as Solo night fever :p

I'd say it's this bad because look it's been brewing for a long long time.

It humbles the nastiest of us. Doesn't it? We're fluffy pink bunnies in comparison...:blushing: Even our Morrissey here is forced to admit he's never had a fight quite like this. For starters, there's no kid to drag in the argument and use to attack, counter-attack...(We could use BozBoorer but it's not quite the same thing...:blushing:)

CG, the system that supports "owning" a piece is Morrissey is Morrissey himself. So you should really talk to him, since he's reading. Express your point of view on that. Talk to the person responsible. But you want a piece too don't you? See what I mean?
He's an object for so many people, makes you wonder how he can keep track of the real him when he sees that. I'd go nuts...

Fame was invented before the internet and the internet might kill that system one day I reckon.:yum: Before popstars didn't venture in the pigsty like this, they stayed in limos and just occasionally shagged a fan or two...:p

I'll admit, bringing her daughter into the mix was a low blow, but she provided the fodder herself, I just used it. Her own husband was dealing some cuts a few nights ago if I recall that were unfounded so I don't really feel I've caused irreperable damage to Scarlet Inc.

And no Barking, I don't want a piece of his shirt. Really. It's a party favor. Morrissey blinded by something he may not fully understand himself has made himself the cake, I bet you a dollar it doesn't make him the happiest man in town, but who am I, just some crazy girl. I come to the party to celebrate his birth, I just have to slog through all this shit to get to uncover the gold he's hidden for us.

Please, Morrissey doesn't go the way of Lennon, but if he does it'll be one of the crazies posting on this thread holding the 45.

I have always been aware that this forum has a high percentage of mentally disturbed posters, but this thread takes the biscuit.

Please if anyone around here feels jesus is talking to them or are convinced they are the real Morrissey, and the guy on the stage is an evil imposter please get help before you take action.

and it's always the Yanks, is it the water?

A week and a half ago Scarlet decided to pick one with me for some reason.

WILL YOU PLEASE STOP PLAYING THE f***ING VICTIM??!!!
YOU picked on ME in the frink thread--unprovoked!!! You lashed out just because Je Suis Julie mentioned my name in the frink. This fight started because I finally had enough of your f***ing holier-than-thou attitude and shit talking and I asked you to leave me alone!!! Scarlet, as my friend, just defended me!!! You seem completely unable to leave well enough alone. You are now grasping at straws and trying to be as mean as you can! As a former friend of Scarlet's, you know damn well that her daughter is her life, and you are purposely trying to make people think otherwise. If you can't get it through your thick f***ing skull that YOU started all of this, then go back and please reread the f***ing frink thread!!!

WILL YOU PLEASE STOP PLAYING THE f***ING VICTIM??!!!
YOU picked on ME in the frink thread--unprovoked!!! You lashed out just because Je Suis Julie mentioned my name in the frink. This fight started because I finally had enough of your f***ing holier-than-thou attitude and shit talking and I asked you to leave me alone!!! Scarlet, as my friend, just defended me!!! You seem completely unable to leave well enough alone. You are now grasping at straws and trying to be as mean as you can! As a former friend of Scarlet's, you know damn well that her daughter is her life, and you are purposely trying to make people think otherwise. If you can't get it through your thick f***ing skull that YOU started all of this, then go back and please reread the f***ing frink thread!!!

It's all about you Mell. Should I send you the PMs she sent me then? Or are you lurking and reading those as well?

Please, Morrissey doesn't go the way of Lennon, but if he does it'll be one of the crazies posting on this thread holding the 45.

I have always been aware that this forum has a high percentage of mentally disturbed posters, but this thread takes the biscuit.

and yet none of them is as crazy as Morrissey, so no need to fear for his personal safety.

It's just striking me that all the things Morrissey has run away from, the kids, the picture on the tv set, are there, in another form, but they're there. Two people at the centre, a failed relationship, thousands of problem kids.

At least the kids are communicating. Aggressive, hateful, petty, sarcastic, pleading, hysterical, delusional, touching, arrogant, holier than thou, whatever, at least they're communicating.

If they could see what is at the core of all this, just one man's sadness, badness, madness, and his incapacity to communicate properly, they'd stop fighting, because your parent's tragedy is always bigger than your own, no matter what, when you're a kid.

The mum, you'd ask? Your dad would say there never was one. You'd believe him because he's your dad and you're a lost little kid angry with the world trying to make sense of it all. How could you, when your daddy is mad, sad and bad and doesn't tell you the truth.

Then you'd lock yourself in your room and go on the internet to escape or look for a fight to end this frustration of not knowing and this insecurity.

Meanwhile, your dad would say something nasty to your ma, and the next day maybe he'd regret it a bit and he'd say something nice, and she would pay no attention, having had enough of his games, then he'd do it again, but you wouldn't understand, because you'd be too little and you wouldn't know she's around.

The mum and dad would try to communicate, each in their own very different ways, the mum would be concerned about the kids, the dad would think of starting a new life (again) in California, with a blonde named Jimmy.

All the "normal" terrible human things Morrissey wanted to escape from are here. Nothing is missing. It's different but all that he wanted to avoid is here. All that's missing is a photograph on a tv set.

Thank God, we've found so much better: the internet. :straightface:

"-I didn't deserve your love, but I got it, and I'm really glad"

"-You deserved the frink thread fight club, and you got it, and I'm glad too."

:straightface: All so civil nowadays, divorced people.

and yet none of them is as crazy as Morrissey, so no need to fear for his personal safety.

It's just striking me that all the things Morrissey has run away from, the kids, the picture on the tv set, are there, in another form, but they're there. Two people at the centre, a failed relationship, thousands of problem kids.

At least the kids are communicating. Aggressive, hateful, petty, sarcastic, pleading, hysterical, delusional, touching, arrogant, holier than thou, whatever, at least they're communicating.

If they could see what is at the core of all this, just one man's sadness, badness, madness, and his incapacity to communicate properly, they'd stop fighting, because your parent's tragedy is always bigger than your own, no matter what, when you're a kid.

The mum, you'd ask? Your dad would say there never was one. You'd believe him because he's your dad and you're a lost little kid angry with the world trying to make sense of it all. How could you, when your daddy is mad, sad and bad and doesn't tell you the truth.

Then you'd lock yourself in your room and go on the internet to escape or look for a fight to end this frustration of not knowing and this insecurity.

Meanwhile, your dad would say something nasty to your ma, and the next day maybe he'd regret it a bit and he'd say something nice, and she would pay no attention, having had enough of his games, then he'd do it again, but you wouldn't understand, because you'd be too little and you wouldn't know she's around.

The mum and dad would try to communicate, each in their own very different ways, the mum would be concerned about the kids, the dad would think of starting a new life (again) in California, with a blonde named Jimmy.

All the "normal" terrible human things Morrissey wanted to escape from are here. Nothing is missing. It's different but all that he wanted to avoid is here. All that's missing is a photograph on a tv set.

Thank God, we've found so much better: the internet. :straightface:

"-I didn't deserve your love, but I got it, and I'm really glad"

"-You deserved the frink thread fight club, and you got it, and I'm glad too."

:straightface: All so civil nowadays, divorced people.

so it is the water then?

so it is the water then?

I dunno babe. Me I think it's in the air, but what do I know, I've only been to SF and NYC, and I was told it's not Amerikaaah there.

Deep down inside, they're all lovely ya know. They're just acting like this :crazy: because they're scared...;) And that's the same everywhere.

Yes Scarlet, it's all about you.

No, but *your post* was about her. So you can say anything you want about other people, and then when that person responds, it obviously must be because they're self-centered. Makes as much sense as anything else you've said here.

So the rumours were true- we are all Morrissey's children. But who's the mummy? :rolleyes: :p

Apparently CG is the mummy to all of us, though she hasn't yet gotten together with the Mozfather. I think once she gets together with Moz in the future, together they will have omnipotent powers to solve crimes, including going back in time to birth all of us. CG and Morrissey will find themselves leaping from life to life, putting things right that once went wrong, and hoping each time that the next leap will be the leap home.

and it's always the Yanks, is it the water?

It's the guns, silly.

Please if anyone around here feels jesus is talking to them or are convinced they are the real Morrissey, and the guy on the stage is an evil imposter please get help before you take action.

Scarlet Ibis said she was talking to JC earlier in this thread. I thought she meant me, but now I'm not so sure ;)

Apparently CG is the mummy to all of us, though she hasn't yet gotten together with the Mozfather. I think once she gets together with Moz in the future, together they will have omnipotent powers to solve crimes, including going back in time to birth all of us. CG and Morrissey will find themselves leaping from life to life, putting things right that once went wrong, and hoping each time that the next leap will be the leap home.

Ah. Like a kind of warped 'Back To The Future', then. I see. :D Well, mybe that's what the Mayans predicted will happen in 2012. Godspeed the day :rolleyes:

Tags
benice2scarlet bscwazies bunchofwankers catfightsrhot cg = greatness cgeezer = love cgh8ersgtfonow cgintervention cgisawesome craaaazyyy crystalgeezer<3 dave4meth dr quinn erotomania i <3 crystal kicking off letthecrazygo real_pedophile scott4jackie shirtlickersrus uhoh viva hate we love cg <3
Back
Top Bottom