Frink Thread Fight Club -

You think my tattoo is proof? Because I give a damn who believes that I met Morrissey or not? My tattoos are there for ME. I keep them covered, actually. I don't want people to see them if I can help it because then I have to talk about them and I don't care to do so. Talking about it dilutes the experience for me. Those words are there because they were the lyrics that touched me the most when I first encountered Morrissey. Proof... My God! You think you're this master interpreter of all happenings, but then you can't even figure out the motives of a life-long fan. Anything to insult me, right?

Yes Scarlet, it's all about you.

:tears:

I wouldn't want to suck his shirt / sweat, especially not after he stuffs it down his pants. But in my case, I think that's because I'm not sexually attracted to him. Would it make a difference in your answer if it was the shirt of someone you're attracted to?

No, I still wouldn't want to do it. But I'm also very germophobic, so maybe that has something to do with it. But like I said, its a personal preference, and although if I find disgusting others might not, and if its not hurting anyone then more power to ya.

You're Morrissey's soul mate, but I'm the one who is self-centered?

I have never thrust my ideas down yours or anyone's throat about what I quietly believe and have hesitantly expressed on this message board. You are more than welcome to make the same claim that you are Morrissey's soulmate. Be sure to back up your claims with the proof of your connection by leaving your daughter at home while you plan your vacation around Morrissey's tour schedule and convince your husband that lusting after Morrissey is cute. Yes, I would say in light of the proof you've presented to us, you are self-centered. I keep to myself and test my theories because there is a method to my madness. You on the other hand get to explain to your daughter that YOU ARE HUMAN AND YOU NEED TO BE LOVED but that you had to leave her at home and travel across the country to get black and blue proof of that love. Consider yourself KO'd. You are self-centered.

I have never thrust my ideas down yours or anyone's throat about what I quietly believe and have hesitantly expressed on this message board. You are more than welcome to make the same claim that you are Morrissey's soulmate. Be sure to back up your claims with the proof of your connection by leaving your daughter at home while you plan your vacation around Morrissey's tour schedule and convince your husband that lusting after Morrissey is cute. Yes, I would say in light of the proof you've presented to us, you are self-centered. I keep to myself and test my theories because there is a method to my madness. You on the other hand get to explain to your daughter that YOU ARE HUMAN AND YOU NEED TO BE LOVED but that you had to leave her at home and travel across the country to get black and blue proof of that love. Consider yourself KO'd. You are self-centered.

Could you really be unaware that you constantly go on about your "mind babies" on Solo on a daily basis? You start insane rambling threads about your signs and symbols. You really feel like you're keeping to yourself, eh? Hesitantly expressed?! You've got to be kidding me. It's the Crystal Geezer show all over Solo every day of the week.

You find it wrong that I left my daughter at home? Would you feel this way if I left her at home to go skiing? How about on a cruise? Is it just because I went to see Morrissey that it's wrong? When I was a child my mother left me with my grandparents and went on vacations with her friends all the time. I saw nothing wrong with that and I see nothing wrong with this. Are you one of those people who feels that once you've had kids you're no longer allowed to have a life of your own? Cuz fvck that. That's not good for anyone involved, including the child.

You're just a freak. I'm sorry, but it's true. I tried for so long to see you as whimsical and ethereal, but no; you're just a total nut job.

You know, you wouldn't feel like this about me if I hadn't met your boyfriend repeatedly and if he hadn't expressed kindness towards me. You're so jealous you can't stand it and it's really pathetic and unnecessary. Why don't you stop picking on others and try to find some kind of joy in your life?

Could you really be unaware that you constantly go on about your "mind babies" on Solo on a daily basis? You start insane rambling threads about your signs and symbols. You really feel like you're keeping to yourself, eh? Hesitantly expressed?! You've got to be kidding me. It's the Crystal Geezer show all over Solo every day of the week.

You find it wrong that I left my daughter at home? Would you feel this way if I left her at home to go skiing? How about on a cruise? Is it just because I went to see Morrissey that it's wrong? When I was a child my mother left me with my grandparents and went on vacations with her friends all the time. I saw nothing wrong with that and I see nothing wrong with this. Are you one of those people who feels that once you've had kids you're no longer allowed to have a life of your own? Cuz fvck that. That's not good for anyone involved, including the child.

You're just a freak. I'm sorry, but it's true. I tried for so long to see you as whimsical and ethereal, but no; you're just a total nut job.

You know, you wouldn't feel like this about me if I hadn't met your boyfriend repeatedly and if he hadn't expressed kindness towards me. You're so jealous you can't stand it and it's really pathetic and unnecessary. Why don't you stop picking on others and try to find some kind of joy in your life?

He's my husband. :D

Actually, if you want to get technical, he's my wife. :p

I'll be honest here, you raised a very valid and interesting point about Scarlets daughter, I don't know how she can fit a packed Morrissey tour around her daughter, work (does she work?) and other family.

It seems that she's just jetting around the US etc to see Morrissey, getting tattooes, making gifts for Morrissey spending her life on this forum, whilst her daughter is at home.

But on the other hand, I don't believe you are cosmically linked to Morrissey at all except in your own head and that there is a high possibility that you have accute mental issues, You two both seem rather deluded that Morrissey has a special place in his heart for you and you only.

You both need to open a window and realise Morrissey is just a SINGER.

And a SIGNER, but I'll give you that, I am odd.

Morrissey's place for me in his heart includes all the IRs. There is nothing special about me to Morrissey except that he knows I'm one of his lifelong fans and probably appreciates that, but in a group sort of way. Unlike some, I have no delusions about that at all.

You're very confused about my life. I devote about two weeks out of the year to seeing Morrissey play live, if that. My daughter is the center of my life and I think you are HORRIBLE for even questioning that. Truly horrible deep to your core.

You think my tattoo is proof? Because I give a damn who believes that I met Morrissey or not? My tattoos are there for ME. I keep them covered, actually. I don't want people to see them if I can help it because then I have to talk about them and I don't care to do so. Talking about it dilutes the experience for me. Those words are there because they were the lyrics that touched me the most when I first encountered Morrissey. Proof... My God! You think you're this master interpreter of all happenings, but then you can't even figure out the motives of a life-long fan. Anything to insult me, right?

You got a new tattoo? *missed this completely*

I'll be honest here, you raised a very valid and interesting point about Scarlets daughter, I don't know how she can fit a packed Morrissey tour around her daughter, work (does she work?) and other family.

It seems that she's just jetting around the US etc to see Morrissey, getting tattooes, making gifts for Morrissey spending her life on this forum, whilst her daughter is at home.

You two both seem rather deluded that Morrissey has a special place in his heart for you and you.

As a stay at home mom, Scarlet is way more involved in our daughter's life than parents who both work and put the baby in day care at 1 month. This was an 11-day vacation, we would have wanted to do more but Scarlet couldn't bear to be away from our daughter.

We don't hold any illusion that Morrissey is doing or thinking anything for us and us alone. But it's a fact that he does know the names and faces of some of his fans, and came out on stage holding a gift from himself (a signed record) to give to at least one fan. We don't expect anything more than a handshake or a signature from a busy hard-to-reach celebrity and know it takes luck and many hours of standing in the cold rain to get, which is no different from your typical Rolling Stones fan or anything else. We do our part to help other fans try to get a handshake etc., I held up one person I don't even know at the last show, and at the show before that I gave another person my spot near the front for two songs, simply because they asked. We're happy rather than jealous when we watched on TV and saw three fans we know getting a hug from Morrissey on the George Lopez show. We're sad when other people miss encountering Morrissey by a few minutes. We've brought cookies and tissues, share blankets, buy people's lunches, help maintain the queue list, consoled people after fights, etc.

I say these things not to toot our own horn as being perfect, but to combat these false slights against our character. I do wish people would learn to MYOB and not make erroneous attempts at using their psychic powers to guess our evil motives and pass judgement on our parenting skills.

Last edited:
Morrissey's place for me in his heart includes all the IRs. There is nothing special about me to Morrissey except that he knows I'm one of his lifelong fans and probably appreciates that, but in a group sort of way. Unlike some, I have no delusions about that at all.

You're very confused about my life. I devote about two weeks out of the year to seeing Morrissey play live, if that. My daughter is the center of my life and I think you are HORRIBLE for even questioning that. Truly horrible deep to your core.

I'm not horrible at all. I'm just seeing things from my point of view.

But on the other hand, I don't believe you are cosmically linked to Morrissey at all except in your own head and that there is a high possibility that you have accute mental issues, You two both seem rather deluded that Morrissey has a special place in his heart for you and you only.

You both need to open a window and realise Morrissey is just a SINGER.

Seriously...

Morrissey must have finished his popcorn by now.

edit/ platypus, is your bunny chewing popcorn?

As a stay at home mom, Scarlet is way more involved in our daughter's life than parents who both work and put the baby in day care at 1 month. This was an 11-day vacation, we would have wanted to do more but Scarlet couldn't bear to be away from our daughter.

We don't hold any illusion that Morrissey is doing or thinking anything for us and us alone. But it's a fact that he does know the names and faces of some of his fans, and came out on stage holding a gift from himself (a signed record) to give to at least one fan. We don't expect anything more than a handshake or a signature from a busy hard-to-reach celebrity and know it takes luck and many hours of standing in the cold rain to get, which is no different from your typical Rolling Stones fan or anything else. We do our part to help other fans try to get a handshake etc., I held up one person I don't even know at the last show, and at the show before that I gave another person my spot near the front for two songs, simply because they asked. We're happy rather than jealous when we watched on TV and saw three fans we know getting a hug from Morrissey on the George Lopez show. We're sad when other people miss encountering Morrissey by a few minutes. We've brought cookies and tissues, share blankets, buy people's lunches, help maintain the queue list, consoled people after fights, etc.

I say these things not to toot our own horn as being perfect, but to combat these false slights against our character. I do wish people would learn to MYOB and not make erroneous attempts at using their psychic powers to guess our evil motives and pass judgement on our parenting skills.

What does that have to do with anything? I'm not bothered about what you do for other fans at shows, that's not the issue. All I think is that Scarlet seems to centre her life around Morrissey.

Why not tattoo your daughters name on your body?

Yet she has two Moz tats, prove me wrong and tell me she has one of them as well.

What does that have to do with anything? I'm not bothered about what you do for other fans at shows, that's not the issue. All I think is that Scarlet seems to centre her life around Morrissey.

Why not tattoo your daughters name on your body?

Yet she has two Moz tats, prove me wrong and tell me she has one of them as well.
Actually, my daughter has just recently designed a tattoo for both jamescagney and me. We almost had it done a month ago, but then we heard bad things about the shop we were going to so we postponed it until after our trip.

God, why am I dignifying this. You're all a bunch of total asses.

I'm not horrible at all. I'm just seeing things from my point of view.

I think she was calling me horrible because I dare question her motives. I'm sure she's decent mother. And I'm sure the commraderie within the circle of "The Queue" is worthy of an afterschool special...one designed for SEVENTEEN year-olds. My point was not so much that she's not a good mother, though I couldn't imagine being away from my child in order to follow a stranger around who can sort the wheat from the chaff as far as true fandom is concerned (discuss his lyrical content much?) but rather that her actions are for the most part, selfish.

Tags
benice2scarlet bscwazies bunchofwankers catfightsrhot cg = greatness cgeezer = love cgh8ersgtfonow cgintervention cgisawesome craaaazyyy crystalgeezer<3 dave4meth dr quinn erotomania i <3 crystal kicking off letthecrazygo real_pedophile scott4jackie shirtlickersrus uhoh viva hate we love cg <3
Back
Top Bottom