Frink Thread Fight Club -

Find something like licking sweaty pieces of Morrissey's shirt Bat Shit Crazy?
Then post and discuss it here.

Don't pollute the Frink Thread. :thumb:

IMG_1567-1.jpg

This was a shirt from the Ringleader Tour.
I never licked it until tonight.

Last edited:
I wanted to post a tag on that thread but it's at capacity, it seems. It was going to be "catfights R hot." :( They're not, really, I just wanted to make a tag.

Cum gutters!
Cum gutters!
Cum gutters!

:rolleyes:

This is the man who wrote Viva Hate. He deserves less objectification, but I'm biased.

Last edited:
This picture of the bleeding nose is disgusting. Where was it taken and why did it happen? Not sure I really want to know. ;)

Morrissey usually sings "my heart is open to you" when he throws the shirt. But he left the "to you" out at Las Vegas. Do you think he did this for a reason?

Hmmm...I recall being told a story from years back involving an infamous woman with a piece of shirt in an hotel room, but it's really unrepeatable, even in here...

Morrissey usually sings "my heart is open to you" when he throws the shirt. But he left the "to you" out at Las Vegas. Do you think he did this for a reason?

I think it might. I know I'm always on a Viva Hate kick, but it's the album he wrote in which I believe he'd least likely be turned on by a crowd of sex-craved strangers. When he takes his shirt off, it seems more like it's a gesture of him bearing his soul, not his lickable nipples or whatever. It's like a lot of the frinkers don't listen to the lyrics, he's a man distraught by being seperated from his soul, he's not on stage Tom Jonesin' it for sticky panties to be thrown at him and screaching histerical fangirls. I know when I point this out it's often mentioned that he said in an interview once that he loves the crowd and they're the reason he sings. I don't doubt that. But I imagine in Morrissey's mind he'd find more meaningful connection wooing the boy or girl in the last row who quietly stands and hears his words and feels his pain as he sings it than the trancers that ont only want to hand him a cliched present but hope that someone videos him taking it from them as proof he took what they gave him. Bleh. I mean don't get me wrong, I know there's line waiters who just want to be close to him and maybe touch his hand which is a beautiful thing, but there's a fine line between having that experience and keeping it to yourself and planning your entire vacation around his tour schedule because you love him so much you want to taste his hair. He's a person, not an entree.

And I want to say that solo posters who speak their mind probably represent a miniscule percentage of the population of a concert. Morrissey's really singing and connecting with the people who love his music, identify with it, apply it to their worlds and are comforted by it, but who don't feel compelled to shout that from the forumtops. Morrissey sings and suffers for that silent majority who come to a concert, revel in his glory then quietly go back to their lives. So for every one mainboard hater or squeeling frinkgirl, there's probably nine awe-struck listeners who come to the show to listen, not to engage and be part of the show. That's where I always was since 1990, then in 2007 I shyly joined the forum because I had stuff to tell. It's hard to explain, but I think those people, the lurkers, are who Morrissey connects with and loves singing to.

Last edited:
Was it like... you know... like wine... getting better every year? Developing bouquet? :lbf:

See, that's where I screwed up. I never tasted it until last night, so I have no way of making a comparison. :tears:

I'm going to Ventura on Friday. If I get a piece of that shirt, maybe I'll lick it and then put it away for 3 1/2 years!

I thought this was a pic you found on the internet, I didn't read you were actually licking it. :D Morrissey throws shirts out like party favors. I totally get sealing up a scrap of it and smelling it on occassion, his cologne or whatever. But when it gets to licking them I can't help help but wonder what's next? In a flash mob is it possible stage jumpers would rip the clothes from his body and completely demoralize him BECAUSE THEY LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so weird. I like to imagine worst case scenarios though, but tasting his clothing isn't far off from totally visceral Morrissey consumption. He needs to be aware of that. He's like the center of the biggest spell being cast ever, it could get weird.

I thought this was a pic you found on the internet, I didn't read you were actually licking it. :D Morrissey throws shirts out like party favors. I totally get sealing up a scrap of it and smelling it on occassion, his cologne or whatever. But when it gets to licking them I can't help help but wonder what's next? In a flash mob is it possible stage jumpers would rip the clothes from his body and completely demoralize him BECAUSE THEY LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so weird. I like to imagine worst case scenarios though, but tasting his clothing isn't far off from totally visceral Morrissey consumption. He needs to be aware of that. He's like the center of the biggest spell being cast ever, it could get weird.

:lbf: No, it was me...acting like a total loser in my Living Room.
I agree with everything you've said here.

Tags
benice2scarlet bscwazies bunchofwankers catfightsrhot cg = greatness cgeezer = love cgh8ersgtfonow cgintervention cgisawesome craaaazyyy crystalgeezer<3 dave4meth dr quinn erotomania i <3 crystal kicking off letthecrazygo real_pedophile scott4jackie shirtlickersrus uhoh viva hate we love cg <3
Back
Top Bottom