Friends cast remember Morrissey visiting the set

when do they start talking about Morrissey?
Around the 2:30 mark. Lisa Kudrow says Morrissey came to the set then Courtney Cox says she can’t remember him vistiting but then goes on to say she adores Morrissey. Go figure

when do they start talking about Morrissey?
Morrissey confirms it in Autobiography.

I am back in the same studio some weeks later to watch a taping of Friends, having been invited by Reprise Records. Friends has become the most popular TV show in the world, showing life as it is commonly lived in America’s carefully preserved unreality. The cast is friendly, and I am immediately taken aside by the scriptwriters and asked if I’d jump in on a newly jumbled plot-line where I appear with the character Phoebe in the Central Perk diner, where I am requested to sing ‘in a really depressing voice’. Within seconds of the proposal, I wind down the fire-escape like a serpent, and it’s goodbye to Hollywood yet again.

Morrissey:

"I am back in the same studio some weeks later to watch a taping of Friends, having been invited by Reprise Records. Friends has become the most popular TV show in the world, showing life as it is commonly lived in America’s carefully preserved unreality. The cast is friendly, and I am immediately taken aside by the scriptwriters and asked if I’d jump in on a newly jumbled plot-line where I appear with the character Phoebe in the Central Perk diner, where I am requested to sing ‘in a really depressing voice’. Within seconds of the proposal, I wind down the fire-escape like a serpent, and it’s goodbye to Hollywood yet again."

I am back in the same studio some weeks later to watch a taping of Friends, having been invited by Reprise Records. Friends has become the most popular TV show in the world, showing life as it is commonly lived in America’s carefully preserved unreality. The cast is friendly, and I am immediately taken aside by the scriptwriters and asked if I’d jump in on a newly jumbled plot-line where I appear with the character Phoebe in the Central Perk diner, where I am requested to sing ‘in a really depressing voice’. Within seconds of the proposal, I wind down the fire-escape like a serpent, and it’s goodbye to Hollywood yet again.

I MUST read this book ❤️

I reckon NON DELUSIONAL REAL TRANSLATION-California Son did audition in the 90's and was turned down for the role as "Ross". The dude from Encino who wrote California Son's "autobiography" has a serpent fetish. There are no fire escapes on a studio lot in Burbank and the rare sighting of a "fire escape" in Moz Angeles is only on a skid row hotel in downtown Moz Angeles built in 1910 that all the foreign delusional stalkers stay in when they spend their life savings to come to Moz Angeles and stalk California Son inn nn nnn nnnnn nn n nnnn n nn nnn n it.

I reckon NON DELUSIONAL REAL TRANSLATION-California Son did audition in the 90's and was turned down for the role as "Ross". The dude from Encino who wrote California Son's "autobiography" has a serpent fetish. There are no fire escapes on a studio lot in Burbank and the rare sighting of a "fire escape" in Moz Angeles is only on a skid row hotel in downtown Moz Angeles built in 1910 that all the foreign delusional stalkers stay in when they spend their life savings to come to Moz Angeles and stalk California Son inn nn nnn nnnnn nn n nnnn n nn nnn n it.
No one would turn down Morrissey.

No one would turn down Morrissey.
I reckon California Son was told by casting he was "too California". They wanted a New Youraaarawk type of personality for a show filmed all in a Burbank studio tossey packey c*** tit twat fek'll he doesn't live in LA anymore inn nnn n nn nn nn n n n it.

If he had sang for them he might be a television star now. I think he would have been good as Gus Fring.

It's slightly ruined by their gushing over Phil Collins two milliseconds after mentioning Moz. Not sure why anyone would care what the cast of Friends thinks of anyone. What an absolute crap show with obvious and dumb 'jokes' telegraphed in for those hard of hearing, blind, and short of attention span.

Lily Collins is a very successful actor - it was more about her than her Dad.

But naturally they're more impressed with Phil Collins.

Phil Collins has a massive following. 16,239,107 monthly listeners on Spotify.

We live in a world where Phil Collins has a bigger following on Spotify than The Cure.

"...The cast is friendly, and I am immediately taken aside by the scriptwriters and asked if I’d jump in on a newly jumbled plot-line where I appear with the character Phoebe in the Central Perk diner, where I am requested to sing ‘in a really depressing voice’. Within seconds of the proposal, I wind down the fire-escape like a serpent, and it’s goodbye to Hollywood yet again."
Further proof that, despite his propensity for funny lyrics and witty remarks, he's fairly humorless when it comes to himself. Yes, you can find plenty of self-deprecating remarks he's made in interviews over the years, but it's only because they come directly for him that they're permissible. But someone asking him to be a good sport and poke fun at his persona? Never. And I don't think that speaks to his "integrity" or whatever. It's narcissism. It would've DELIGHTED his fans to have seen him appear on Friends. And we'd all have been in on the joke if he played an exaggerated version of himself. We'd have laughed with him, not at him. And can you imagine if Moz had actually worked with the creators of The Simpsons and agreed to voice his own character? He'd have been portrayed in a much, much different light. Well... provided the episode came out 20 years ago... He can't escape all his awful remarks at this point.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom