Friends cast remember Morrissey visiting the set

It would've DELIGHTED his fans to have seen him appear on Friends. And we'd all have been in on the joke if he played an exaggerated version of himself. We'd have laughed with him, not at him. And can you imagine if Moz had actually worked with the creators of The Simpsons and agreed to voice his own character? He'd have been portrayed in a much, much different light. Well... provided the episode came out 20 years ago... He can't escape all his awful remarks at this point.

Speak for yourself. :paranoid:

Lol.

Who, in their right mind gives a cheap shit about 3 washed up dumb holes ?Ahhhhhhhh...fire season is upon the freakdom for Californicates....the paltro-twat clam bumper running out of its stucco shack burning , clit on fire ..screaming. Please enjoy.😀

It's slightly ruined by their gushing over Phil Collins two milliseconds after mentioning Moz. Not sure why anyone would care what the cast of Friends thinks of anyone. What an absolute crap show with obvious and dumb 'jokes' telegraphed in for those hard of hearing, blind, and short of attention span.
remember reading that friends writers had to have a laugh every 23 seconds,were peoples attention spans so short in those days that if there was a 30 second gap then people would switch over.

remember reading that friends writers had to have a laugh every 23 seconds,were peoples attention spans so short in those days that if there was a 30 second gap then people would switch over.
Maybe that humour has a place (I guess it must considering the number of fans) but it is such rubbish compared to smart sharp comedy like Yes Minister (for example) which assumes a level of intelligence from its audience.

I recall some rumblings back in '95-'96 that "Sunny" was going to appear on the one of the Friends "soundtrack" albums since Reprise was under the Warner Bros umbrella.

Maybe that humour has a place (I guess it must considering the number of fans) but it is such rubbish compared to smart sharp comedy like Yes Minister (for example) which assumes a level of intelligence from its audience.
yip acton,i cant watch american comedy because its tries to be too clever and sharp.u s comedy is usually based on people who are successful whereas british comedy is nearly always about failure,steptoe,rigsby,basil fawlty,david brent,bottom,alan partridge and more recently this country.

It's slightly ruined by their gushing over Phil Collins two milliseconds after mentioning Moz. Not sure why anyone would care what the cast of Friends thinks of anyone. What an absolute crap show with obvious and dumb 'jokes' telegraphed in for those hard of hearing, blind, and short of attention span.
Hey now come on. People with no taste whatsoever need stuff to watch too.

Morrissey:

"I am back in the same studio some weeks later to watch a taping of Friends, having been invited by Reprise Records. Friends has become the most popular TV show in the world, showing life as it is commonly lived in America’s carefully preserved unreality. The cast is friendly, and I am immediately taken aside by the scriptwriters and asked if I’d jump in on a newly jumbled plot-line where I appear with the character Phoebe in the Central Perk diner, where I am requested to sing ‘in a really depressing voice’. Within seconds of the proposal, I wind down the fire-escape like a serpent, and it’s goodbye to Hollywood yet again."

"... the most popular TV show in the world, showing life as it is commonly lived in America’s carefully preserved unreality."

For those who still think Morrissey is not a genius with words.

Moz doesn't like to be mocked of his depression, he lived it as what is a psychiatric disease that requires medication and that is not a state of diminished encouragement, it is a serious thing where there is disinterest in life demotion suicidal ideas among other manifestations, and much suffering,. But there are people who can't understand what depression is to Moz, I think it hurts them to make fun of their illness and they're always highlighting that aspect of their personality

I support Moz, I don't like them always using his depression, and then accusing him of having no sense of self-humour, it's ignoring what depression and suffering mean for people with this disease

Moz no quiere que se burlen del problema psiquiatrico que tuvo o que sigue teniendo,me refiero a recaídas de su depresion, Y que siempre hagan hincapie en ese tema que a él le genero tanto sufrimiento ,lo entiendo ,no está bien decirle que porque no se rie es un amargado ,entre otras tantas cosas desagradables que le dicen,es un tema serio y él no disfruta reirse de sí mismo cuando se trata de ese tema ,yo lo apoyo creo que tiene razón y es comprensible y doloroso para él que tomen a la risa un tema tan delicado,una enfermedad que muchos subestiman pensando que la gente no pone voluntad para seguir adelante,y el problema entre otros es que no tienen voluntad estan desmotivados y llegan a no tener deseos de vivir ,y no se trata de ponerse las pilas para salir de eso se trata de un problema complejo donde hay disfuncionalidad bioquimica en el cerebro para sintetizar ciertos neurotransmisores,algo que las personas no pueden solucionar solas .Por suerte a Moz lo veo bien a pesar de la gran perdida y que siga así
VIVA MOZ MOZ yo te banco!!!!!

Dije que Moz tuvo una gran perdida y que lo veo bien por suerte y lo necesitamos asi que espero siga barbaro como ahora Viva MOZUCHIss

Back
Top Bottom