Friendly Fires

Sorry they don't do anything for me. There is nothing about this band that seperates them from anybody else out there quality wise. All in my opinion of course!

I sort of agree with you, their sound is nothing ground breaking, they remind me a bit of the band foals, whom I prefer. Having listened to their album, (self titled) I think their best song is that one ^, and even then it's only the chorus that catches me :cool:

Last edited:
saw them coupla weeks ago at nme gig

white lies
friendly fires
glasvegas

and most folk i spoke to after thought friendly fires were the best band.....including my son.

But they do nothing for me....but clearly what do know.

I see them last week in oxford street hmv they are really good i got my promo 10" vinyl signed and had a little chat with them and got our cds signed and got there new double cd for £5 as i had the first cd release with me : ) paris is the only track iam not to keen on but the rest of the album is sorted! ive played yor about 3 times but this friendly fires album ive lost count! its feel good and has a talking heads feel about it! listen to hopital and u will hear why!

FFs are f***ing awesome live. very high energy.

i saw them at Coachella and was blown away; saw them again at the El Rey and they were even better. got tix to see 'em again in November

the album is good stuff-dance music with a soul. normally not my thing at all, but one of my fave acts out right now (but Foals are better ;) )

Back
Top Bottom