Friday Mourning and hidden lyrics

Young And Alive

On the outro when Moz starts his trademark yodelling, it sounds to me like he also repeats the words "about you" and then "in love"...or maybe I'm just hearing things!?

Any other hidden or possible lyrics that we've heard in solo and Smiths songs?

I don't know about hidden lyrics but do you think 'friday mourning' was a nod to the marvelettes' 'rainy mourning'?

ooooh, interesting theory

i want to hear more; please everyone, don't flog me for this, but it's one of my most favourite solo songs.

I've posted this here before but at the fade out of Munich Air Disaster 1958 you can hear someone say, "What's so funny?". Not sure who it is.

On the outro when Moz starts his trademark yodelling, it sounds to me like he also repeats the words "about you" and then "in love"...or maybe I'm just hearing things!?

Any other hidden or possible lyrics that we've heard in solo and Smiths songs?

I believe the outro has Morrissey singing "my true love" after the anonymous ba da ba da ba da noises or whatever they are.

Usual Morrissey outro filler.

I always heard it as

"ba da la da da dow I hate you and this town, ba da la da da dow" etc .. actually that's more what it sounds like on the Earl's court version.

I believe the outro has Morrissey singing "my true love" after the anonymous ba da ba da ba da noises or whatever they are.

Usual Morrissey outro filler.

I love this song and that outtro!

I hear my true love...is so?, or find true love...if so, or bye true love...its so -I dunno what it is for sure, but I like it :)

I also love the audible ...dressed in black *inhale/lick lips* douse the house lights... on the Earl's Court disc. Frinkayyy. :D

Back
Top Bottom