FRIDAY 11TH LONDON PRE GIG DRINKS!!!!

S

Stan Cooke

Anyone going to the gig on Friday night looking for a few cheeky jars pre gig should make their way to 'The Anchor' pub just along from the Tate Modern and close to the RFH. Take the tube to Blackfriars and hop across the Millenium bridge to find the pub. At least myself and mr Aly Panic should be there from about 2pm onwards with hopefully a good few others joining us as well. Get there as close to 2 as possible and we'll all get a good few hours drinking before the gig. If theres any support for the idea we can all head off for a moz inspired invasion of an indie night spot after the gig as well!

hope to see lots of you there. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you need more directions etc or check my profile if you need to see pictures of us so you can recognise us when you get to the pub!!

Map and website of 'The Anchor'

More details and a photo at http://www.pubs.com/anchse1.htm

pic177514.gif

And theres a load of outdoor seating for if it's still sunny.

Don't have tickets for 11th, but do for 25th. Do you have tickets for 25th ? If so would be good to do something similar maybe (I'm going with a mate who will struggle to get out of work early so I'll be looking for other Moz obsessed drinkers to hang out with during the afternoon).

> And theres a load of outdoor seating for if it's still sunny.

f*** that, Ali. I don't do sunshine.
I'll stand in the doorway and if we want a chat, well, that's what mobiles are for.
see ye Friday.

> Don't have tickets for 11th, but do for 25th. Do you have tickets for 25th
> ? If so would be good to do something similar maybe (I'm going with a mate
> who will struggle to get out of work early so I'll be looking for other
> Moz obsessed drinkers to hang out with during the afternoon).

I will be there on 25th.. and could see myself enjoying a few ales before!! Resurrect this in 2 weeks time.

Ruffian

Banging em Dave is down here that weekend, theres 10 of us on a 3 day bender that weekend.

> Banging em Dave is down here that weekend, theres 10 of us on a 3 day
> bender that weekend.

Oh No.. the Northern hordes are really closing in. Well, let me know your movements.. and I will try and complement your activities ! I assume your talking the w/e 25/26 june.

Ruffian

> I trust everyone shall be attending the Metro on the 27th?
They'll be down early on before catching the train back to Leeds, I will be in no fit state to sort out that afternoon but I'll just have to cope with it.
Our Czech friends will be there.

Back
Top Bottom