Fresh meat here

allhailmozzer

Morrissey Lover
I figured it was about time that I join these forums seeing as how I am a huge fan of Morrissey and The Smiths. I'm terrible at introductions so for now I will just post my regularly used "online biography"

Nobody ever reads these things. I could quite literally say just about anything and no one would be the wiser. With that said, I'm a closet serial killer and I'm into necrophilia.

Actually, I'm just your typical below-average student. I am not remotely interesting or fascinating. I tell it like it is and I always speak my mind. I have strong opinions and I'm not afraid to voice them.

My relationship status, sexual orientation, and religious/political views are not important, as they do not define who I am as a person.

I'm interested in photography, journalism, film, astronomy, history, politics, biology, art, writing, traveling, urban exploration, stormchasing, spontaneous roadtrips, post-punk music, skydiving, and horror movies.

I dig cats, cigarettes, beer, string instruments, marijuana, caffeine, insomnia, and foreign cuisine. Also, I'm overly obsessed with Steven Patrick Morrissey, Karin Dreijer Andersson, Jack White, Zachary Quinto, and Hunter S. Thompson.

A few random "fun" facts: I speak english, french, german, and swedish. I play the piano, drums and the guitar (although just barely) and I am learning to play the violin. My favourite food(s) are thai, indian, and lebanese.

Feel free to follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/allhailmozzer or add me on last.fm at http://www.last.fm/user/artisteque

I'm not sure whether advertising yourself fresh as meat in a Morrissey forum is especially dangerous or very safe. In any case, a fellow Canadian is a rare cut these days.

You say you like 'horror movies'...please answer these questions by choosing which statements best applies to you

1. 'Universal' monster films.
A) I don't like old movies.
B) I've never seen them.
C) I don't know what you mean.
D) I like them.

2. Remakes.
A) I hate them.
B) I love them.
C) Meh. Some are OK.

3. Opinion of Rob Zombie.
A) He should be shot.
B) He should be shot in the face.
C) He should be shot in the face and his wife's tongue should be cut out.

4. Hammer Horror.
A) I love them.
B) Hammer what?
C) I hate them.

You say you like 'horror movies'...please answer these questions by choosing which statements best applies to you

1. 'Universal' monster films.
A) I don't like old movies.
B) I've never seen them.
C) I don't know what you mean.
D) I like them. <-- This.

2. Remakes.
A) I hate them.
B) I love them.
C) Meh. Some are OK.

I kind of want to say that I hate them but it is true that there has been a few alright remakes... not very many though.

3. Opinion of Rob Zombie.
A) He should be shot.
B) He should be shot in the face. <-- This.
C) He should be shot in the face and his wife's tongue should be cut out.

4. Hammer Horror.
A) I love them.
B) Hammer what?
C) I hate them.
I'm going to add D.) I like them.

Just thought I'd say hello as-well, I only joined today mainly due to the fact that I'm too lazy to type, today I took a huge step forward and picked up my keyboard.

Tags
morrissey the smiths
Back
Top Bottom