FRENCH There is a light that never goes out 7"

Would anyone by chance happen to have a spare vinyl for the above record, I have the sleeve but sadly the vinyl is beyond help. I know its a long shot but if someone has a spare I would be grateful..for a fee of course.

Last edited:
A rare situation, and never a fun one. I have a set but they are both in good shape. Will keep an eye out for you.

Thank you, I appreciate that. I have seen damaged sleeves with a good vinyl inside before on eBay but never thought to buy!!

But you did think to auction the near mint sleeve and vinyl which you had (that subsequently sold for £280) only 3 weeks ago! Hardly the sign of a collector. Oh, Asian boy, what drugs are you on...?

But you did think to auction the near mint sleeve and vinyl which you had (that subsequently sold for £280) only 3 weeks ago! Hardly the sign of a collector. Oh, Asian boy, what drugs are you on...?

Exaxtly! He probably wants the vinyl at a cheap price then flog it with the sleeve to make megabucks!

Exaxtly! He probably wants the vinyl at a cheap price then flog it with the sleeve to make megabucks!

Plus more recently he won another copy which went for £193. Fortunately, that vinyl had a picture sleeve, though.

Plus more recently he won another copy which went for £193. Fortunately, that vinyl had a picture sleeve, though.

Oh my anonymous friends, why keep guessing all the time, just ask me and I will tell you. I sold a copy a while ago, in fact I have sold about 7 of these all in all. The buyer informed me that the vinyl had been damaged in the post but didn't want to return the mint sleeve so I am on the look out for a spare vinyl to send him.It is very eagle eyed of you to spot that I had bought one for £193, I'm surprised that I got it for £193 to be honest, I bid £200 just as a hopeful punt and won it...as anyone got the original boy with lollipop poster to sell by the way!! £193 is too much to spend to get a spare vinyl though so if you have a crappy sleeve and want to part with the vinyl let me know

"Oh, Asian boy, what drugs are you on...?" .....what is this all about, nothing against Asians but I am white British and don't take drugs, apart from the odd Nurofen!!

Back
Top Bottom