Freeyourself breaks the floorboards at the S&G and his new years resolution

H

hohohoho

The only reason you don't like the S&G photo of yourself is because you didnt pose well for it so it showed you in your normal state, the ones you post Freeyourself are doctored by you to make you look thinner

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/118/paul24yu.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/118/paul24yu.jpg

> The only reason you don't like the S&G photo of yourself is because you
> didnt pose well for it so it showed you in your normal state, the ones you
> post Freeyourself are doctored by you to make you look thinner

> http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/118/paul24yu.jpg

I cant bear to look at him

> I just threw up

I've visited this forum a few times, and have seen your stupid messages on this board. Of course, we all like a joke, but you've obviously taken it too far now. You hide your identity so that no-one knows who you are, how brave. I like to put myself in the shoes of others, and in your case it's quite a starnge place to be, since you've obviously a really pittiful human being. It'd be great to actually meet yuo face to face, and watch you stumble over your words as you tried to explain your actions.

Mate I wouldn't be explaining my actions if I met you, I'd be beating the sh*t out of you son

If i knew you and saw you in a bar id walk up to you and call you a c*** what you gonna do about it?

EH? f*** all stan the man with a driving ban, who thinks he's hard because of the cans

Re: Mate I wouldn't be explaining my actions if I met you, I'd be beating the sh*t out of you son

What is this, fantasy island? The whole point of your little act here is that you hide behind proxy servers as you're too ashamed to let people know what a sad f*** you really are. You wouldn't walk up to me in a bar because 1) you hide your identity and 2) you probably never leave the house (which is why you're ALWAYS online acting like a prick). Why would you go from being an anonymous wank, to all of a sudden actign like the tough man in real life? That's right, you wouldn't.

Re: If i knew you and saw you in a bar id walk up to you and call you a c*** what you gonna do about

> EH? f*** all stan the man with a driving ban, who thinks he's hard because
> of the cans

I just love the fact someone is physically threatening me whilst using a proxy server. You really are one sad individual. Take a break from the PC you hermit.

you want to meet up i'll kick your stupid head in, no word of a lie

i dont use poxy servers i just carry out threats n kill turdbags like you

whats the hermit thing getting at? are you saying i spend all my time here you tosser when you can't even f***ing see me you blind c***?
i offered to kick your head in to make you see sense, hermits would crawl away, much like you do you anonymous prick

Wow 'Stan'.You have a registered username. You're still just as anonymous,c***!Username means nothin

Re: i dont use poxy servers i just carry out threats n kill turdbags like you

> whats the hermit thing getting at? are you saying i spend all my time here
> you tosser when you can't even f***ing see me you blind c***?
> i offered to kick your head in to make you see sense, hermits would crawl
> away, much like you do you anonymous prick

Congratulations, you broke your own record by taking over 5 minutes to reply to a message. Your addiction is waning. Well, either that or you were cleaning your specs, and searching for your asthma inhaler, Mr sickly . Bye bye Bucktooth.

Re: i dont use poxy servers i just stay indoors

> whats the hermit thing getting at? are you saying i spend all my time here
> you tosser when you can't even f***ing see me you blind c***?
> i offered to kick your head in to make you see sense, hermits would crawl
> away, much like you do you anonymous prick

Brainwave: I don't need to see you to know that you post messages here all day and night. They are free for all to see and extreemly twatish to boot. Also, specsaver, it might be worth noting that no-one dumb enough to refer to someone as a 'turdbag' has ever killed anyone. Go back to watching A-Team, you saddo retro phrase f***.

Ok, I'm bored with making you look like a prick now, I've had my fun and it was a surprisingly relaxing way to wind down after a night out (do you know what a night out is bucktooth?), so it's time for bed now. Feel free to reply, as I'm sure you will, but as I'm new to the board and only visit now and again to check for new song leaks, I doubt I'll view your reply. Tomorrow, I'm sure I'll have to navigate through about 100 or so of your posts to view valid ones, but maybe when you get a job, and pack in the job seekers allowance you'll have less time to post and make the board more enjoyable for actual morrissey fans. Bye f*** face. Enjoy writing a lengthy reply to yourself. Kiss Kiss.

*Yawn*. Same old shit Stan. Change the record, twat.

Re: *Yawn*. Same old shit Stan. Change the record, twat.

hermit

> hermit

c***

> c***

Hi Housebound,

14 minutes to reply this time. Do you ever actually leave the board? Are you trapped, with your button stuck on refresh.? There's an 'X' at the top of the browser window you know.

Gotta go now. I'll leave you to post stupid pics on here for the rest of the day now. Enjoy life herm.

Cya later

Hypocrite. You took 6 minutes to reply to MY post, wanker....

Re: Hypocrite. You took 6 minutes to reply to MY post, wanker....

Still housebound I see. How are the bedsores? get some friends.

Back
Top Bottom