Free Years of Refusal posters from street team

I had said here that posters were not available, but I was wrong. I apologize to Louis, and the lost highway records team. Thanks for correcting me. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Posters ARE available but first you have to get like 30 points or so. That just means updating your facebook or your street team profile or posting something to the Moz forum on the site.

I'm on the street team so you can look me up on their site and I'll walk you through it all. But I assure Moz posters are FREE and AVAILABLE in 3 styles.

Also, by getting 30 points the label also will automatically send you EVERY new release and you can RSVP for the label's seats at any LHR show. :thumb:

I just added a new post to the small Moz forum on the street team site with instructions for getting the posters. It also makes it easier to get ahold of me if you need to. Enjoy the free stuff.

Last edited:
I just added a new post to the small Moz forum on the street team site with instructions for getting the posters. It also makes it easier to get ahold of me if you need to. Enjoy the free stuff.

Just a quickie, is this open to uk residents? Ta...

Totally, there are already about 10 UK members. Be sure to look me up if you join. I also posted a thread on the Moz section of the Street Team forum for anybody with questions.

finding it hard to upload pictures, what's this 6.1 thing that i need to download?

EDIT: It's letting me do it now

easy 25 points, thus far.

Is there other artists stuff you can get with points?

can you post scans of these posters?

I've tried but I can't get them to show. I see you're on the street team. Go to the "Propoganda" heading and select the "General Store" tab. You'll find them there. Once you've done a few orders (literally 15 minutes) you'll have enough points to get them.

Is there other artists stuff you can get with points?

There are quite a few other artists whose stuff you can get with points. Once you have your 30 points you can order a pack of sampler CDs for free to check them out. I strongly recommend Ryan Bingham, dude is rad.

I've also sent a message to the folks at the label requesting some premium Moz vinyl and stuff. Hopefully they come up with something.

yeah, hopefully

i've done 4 orders so far, joined that forum, added lhr to myspace..

when do they get confirmed?

I told my neighbor about Lost Highway and that you're all cool people.

Now can I have a poster?

Thanks!

i'm tood runk to figure this out right now....but if i do it tomorrow do you think there will still be some available?

There are a ton of the first poster, it will be there. The wide poster should be as well. I don't know about the other one.

Also, for those of you ordering, they come in packs of 10. So only order one, otherwise you might be screwing over one of your Moz fanatics. Besides, I think they'll only send one 10-pack at a time so hoarding won't work.

There are a ton of the first poster, it will be there. The wide poster should be as well. I don't know about the other one.

Also, for those of you ordering, they come in packs of 10. So only order one, otherwise you might be screwing over one of your Moz fanatics. Besides, I think they'll only send one 10-pack at a time so hoarding won't work.

thanks louis!

Tags
free lost highway posters street team years
Back
Top Bottom