'Free Morrissey' t-shirt added to Mporium UK

44638_free_morrissey_tshirt.jpg

20181023_143331.jpg

£25
There's a few new designs added, this one stood out.
http://uk.mporium.org/products/free-morrissey-white-t-shirt

Not sure of the thinking behind this one.
I didn't know he was trapped anywhere!? :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds ace. But how much is the vinyl? I'm always wary when I hear 'free'.
Although.... during my Manchester visit in July Brewdog were giving out free ale on the street, so it does happen from time to time.
They're 15 BP individually or 40 for the 4, 35 for 3 vinyls, The t-shirt and postcards are with any vinyl sale and the t-shirt pic is the tour photo.

I think Moz looks cool and distinguished for his age. He has a stylish Cary Grant thing going on.

The man himself seems to disagree, since there are so few recent official photos and old photos used in advertising and merchandising. And in the cover of Autobiography. Which I find quite sad, since there's nothing to be ashamed in being 59. He just looks his age, but in a quite stylish way.

The man himself seems to disagree, since there are so few recent official photos and old photos used in advertising and merchandising. And in the cover of Autobiography. Which I find quite sad, since there's nothing to be ashamed in being 59. He just looks his age, but in a quite stylish way.

The tour photo is recent and he looks great. And he looked fantastic at his concerts earlier this year. Darker colours suit him, white washes most people out and makes them look ill.
Slate greys and blues bring out his eyes.

When you say ‘putting a court case at risk of collapse’, he didn’t say anything that hadn’t already been made public knowledge by the media and the arresting officer said it was for an unspecified breach of the peace (it’s on video).

He broadcast live from outside the court. He was already on license after doing it before. His actions could have led to those later found guilty of child sexual abuse having a legal means to halt the case. It was serious. He is no hero. It has f*** all to do with free speech as many claim.

He broadcast live from outside the court. He was already on license after doing it before. His actions could have led to those later found guilty of child sexual abuse having a legal means to halt the case. It was serious. He is no hero. It has f*** all to do with free speech as many claim.
As it happens his actions didn't affect the case, not in the sense your saying anyway, apparently much of what he said was read from a BBC website page. He's a nuisance to the mainstream media in general, how dare he question the Guardian's opinion

f***ing horrible, as are pretty much all of the designs at Mporium. The cheapest, laziest, most devoid-of-any-sense-of-design collection of t-shirts on the net.

The interview may be recent but they used an old picture. They had to: "But however difficult he can be — for instance, during the preparation of this article he spends four days saying he will do a photo shoot and then doesn’t...". You can tell by the amount of hair he has, the colour of it and the styling - these days he sweeps it forward over his temples to hide the receding patches. Also the firmness of his jawline/lack of wrinkles. Johnny Ray is right, I'd say it's at least 10 years old.

The interview may be recent but they used an old picture. They had to: "But however difficult he can be — for instance, during the preparation of this article he spends four days saying he will do a photo shoot and then doesn’t...". You can tell by the amount of hair he has, the colour of it and the styling - these days he sweeps it forward over his temples to hide the receding patches. Also the firmness of his jawline/lack of wrinkles. Johnny Ray is right, I'd say it's at least 10 years old.

According to this blog, the photo is from 2009, so you’re not too far off, Peppy!

That sounds ace. But how much is the vinyl? I'm always wary when I hear 'free'.
Although.... during my Manchester visit in July Brewdog were giving out free ale on the street, so it does happen from time to time.
it was one of the coloured vinyl,just checked acton,£40,£35,£15,£15,£15,so if you pay any of these prices you get a very good t shirt and postcard set.

As it happens his actions didn't affect the case, not in the sense your saying anyway, apparently much of what he said was read from a BBC website page. He's a nuisance to the mainstream media in general, how dare he question the Guardian's opinion

Wrong again. It is an offence to broadcast from a UK court during proceedings. The judge permits what can and cannot be reported. He was broadcasting on his YouTube channel outside and inside the court building. He also took it upon himself to decide on the accused men’s guilt before the hearings had finished. He put the integrity of the court proceedings at risk. This has nothing to do with the media or the Guardian.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom