Frankfurt - Neu-Isenburg Hugenottenhalle (Sep. 30, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Speedway / Ganglord / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / Reader Meet Author / Oboe Concerto / One Of Our Own / People Are The Same Everywhere / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Staircase At The University / Istanbul / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Boxers / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Christoph / Konzerttagebuch, link posted by -Christoph-.

Last edited:
My sister wears a uniform every day to work at a grocery store. My father wore a uniform to deliver goods to businesses as a truck driver. I wore a uniform when I managed a cafe, nearly every single one of my tenants wears uniforms to work in the service industry, one of them as a mail carrier...are you saying those are costumes?

At FYF he went on a tirade about fat people before a song. THen he started scatting FAT FAT FAT as he sung a different song. WHO THE f*** ARE BUYING HIS RECORDS? Fat people. He needs to self-check his statements if he really wants to be #1. I think he delights on picking on people, he can't be at home in the fetal position crying that people are picking on him, it's his native language. THough I do feel empathy that he exposed a lot of his soul in the book and it's being picked on, that's no fun.

Morrissey deriding the overweight and using the word fat really will upset some. I know cheeseburger Jake from Chester (he loves cheeseburgers) he's cut down from 6 whilst in the queue at the gigs, to 4; fair play !!

I can see your point about "Boring crowd" having seen that picture of the front row and the vermin (and parasites) on it. One must really feel for our Moz having to look at those faces on more than one occasion. Poor lad.

Yeah, I thought the same! He sees the same faces over and over again (Alyssa, Guillaume, the bald woman, ...). But most of the fans don`t like them. For example, they told us some really strange stories about Alyssa alias sadgirl95219. She seems very aggressive and crazy...

Yeah, I thought the same! He sees the same faces over and over again (Alyssa, Guillaume, the bald woman, ...). But most of the fans don`t like them. For example, they told us some really strange stories about Alyssa alias sadgirl95219. She seems very aggressive and crazy...

Is she the call-girl ??

The "guest list" four are abhorrent, as are the new broom who are desperate to go to as many gigs as possible in order to feel accepted. It must be awful for them. The redhead women about 65 and her rat looking friend of the same age, they reslly need a wash. We had to move along at Plymouth as they had camped out all night, and, with a dog.

What's that Pet Shop Boys song called again? Ah, right: Jealousy!

Is she the call-girl ??

The "guest list" four are abhorrent, as are the new broom who are desperate to go to as many gigs as possible in order to feel accepted. It must be awful for them. The redhead women about 65 and her rat looking friend of the same age, they reslly need a wash. We had to move along at Plymouth as they had camped out all night, and, with a dog.

She`s the dominatrix!

What's that Pet Shop Boys song called again? Ah, right: Jealousy!

I don't think anyone is jealous, more astounded really. I mean, does Morrissey want to gawk at the worst quiff possibly night after night, and a greasy haired male from Derby in a cheap suit? Each to their own, like x

I don't think anyone is jealous, more astounded really. I mean, does Morrissey want to gawk at the worst quiff possibly night after night, and a greasy haired male from Derby in a cheap suit? Each to their own, like x

He doesn't seem to mind. Maybe he knows they are devoted and simply there to see him rather than unnecessarily insult other people like you just did.
Hateful online creche indeed, thought I would come on here to see if there was any nice photos from the fantastic gig but inevitably find all this crap.
I'll stay away, enjoy your hate and spite.

Fine with me, replace jealous with childish. Because at the end of the day this is an online crèche, isn't it?

are you Jealous? Morrissey had specifically requested that these people be on his guestlist permanently. These guys are the kindest people you could meet.

Who gives a f*** whether she's a dominatrix, a call girl, or a lollipop lady? I'd rather stand next to her than that theiving bastard Curtis.

Who's his choice of victim now?

Incidentally, the dominatrix seems a very well tailored lady.

Who gives a f*** whether she's a dominatrix, a call girl, or a lollipop lady? I'd rather stand next to her than that theiving bastard Curtis.

He cheat you too? Never forget the poor young lad crying because he'd been told at the door that his ticket is a fake. Guess who sold it to him? One of many schemes he uses to fund getting around the gigs ALL of which involve scamming genuinely nice people.
About 5 people on that list are really really nice, but him and an american girl are not nice.
+ after singing along to meat is murder every night Curtis will still happily tuck into a burger when he fancies which I have to admit makes me LOL. I'm not a vegetarian either but I would not pretend to be to impress anyone, even Morrissey.

He cheat you too? Never forget the poor young lad crying because he'd been told at the door that his ticket is a fake. Guess who sold it to him? One of many schemes he uses to fund getting around the gigs ALL of which involve scamming genuinely nice people.
About 5 people on that list are really really nice, but him and an american girl are not nice.
+ after singing along to meat is murder every night Curtis will still happily tuck into a burger when he fancies which I have to admit makes me LOL. I'm not a vegetarian either but I would not pretend to be to impress anyone, even Morrissey.

Curtis is just an ill-advised child. Another 2011 starlet, desperate to be accepted, just like his friend, David, who thinks he is Morrissey. I did see Curtis in Plymouth late at night with a can of Guinness and a kebab, which, to be honest, I don't think Morrissey would begrudge, as he looks like he hasn't eaten for months. Poor lad.

Your jealously is petty. Why do you spend time on the internet insulting people you don't know? If you actually spoke to these people you would realise that they interesting people who just genuinely love Morrissey and love the live experience and they prioritise it over other things in their life.
How can YOU watch the meat is murder video and still eat meat?? Curtis doesn't. If you actually knew him or had a conversation with him you would know this. But you linger miles from the front line, reading gibberish on the internet assuming it's the truth. ANY EXCUSE TO WRITE BORE LIES.

Curtis is indeed a scheming thief. I pay him for an LP and he never sent it. I met the dominatrix girl in Brussels and she is very kind.

Curtis has ripped off more people than I can count, plus he's frauded his bank more than once by claiming his credit card was 'stolen' whilst using it to travel around the world following the tour, plus he fiddles his workplace (HMV) by putting his Moz tour hotel + bar bills down as 'work expenses'. He owes pretty much everyone else on tour money, and never pays them back. He sold dozens of non-existent fake Morrissey tickets/rare records online to scam other fans, then he used the money to buy Mozz a £700 shirt, the gift of which got him on the guest list, so now he never has to buy tickets or queue.

There is a special hell for thieves and liars, and one day this slimy little no-morals shit will be burning merrily in it. It's a pity Morrissey doesn't realise how odious he is, but all he sees is someone travelling around the world to see him multiple times, and who gave him a nice shirt. He doesn't realise he's a thieving shit ripping off other fans who stole his way to the front.

The others are OK< in my experience, but this twerp grinds my gears.

Your jealously is petty. Why do you spend time on the internet insulting people you don't know? If you actually spoke to these people you would realise that they interesting people who just genuinely love Morrissey and love the live experience and they prioritise it over other things in their life.
How can YOU watch the meat is murder video and still eat meat?? Curtis doesn't. If you actually knew him or had a conversation with him you would know this. But you linger miles from the front line, reading gibberish on the internet assuming it's the truth. ANY EXCUSE TO WRITE BORE LIES.

Now come on, Curtis; you do love a good burger. Maybe you're a fine chap in real life, but a bleak picture is painted of your concert attendance.

Do some good Curtis, rid us of One Direction (Euan, Paddy and Jake and manager Fat Paul with his flat cap). Your people need you, bro....!!

Don't bother using Morrissey lyrics to defend him. Bores lies? Witty. I have met him, more times than I'd have liked but no more! I won't speak to him ever again after he completely ripped off a very nice person. I won't put it all on here, there's no point but if Morrissey knew I think he would not only take him off his guestlist but probably also want to punch his lights out and he does eat meat so take your capital letters and f*** off.

Interesting? You either are Curtis or haven't met Curtis to warrant such a description. I've only met him once and that was enough. Dull.

The other three on the guest list are worse than Curtis. He's a small boy, the other 3 should know better. Imagine being abandoning your kids to follow a popsinger as Derby Paul does. That's without mentioning his two simpleton friends!

Forza Curtis!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom