Frankfurt - Neu-Isenburg Hugenottenhalle (Sep. 30, 2015) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Sep 30, 2015.

By davidt on Sep 30, 2015 at 9:30 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Speedway / Ganglord / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / Reader Meet Author / Oboe Concerto / One Of Our Own / People Are The Same Everywhere / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Staircase At The University / Istanbul / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Boxers / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Christoph / Konzerttagebuch, link posted by -Christoph-.

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Sep 30, 2015.

1. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Reader meet author.

Boring crowd.
    2. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      And the return of 'people are the same everywhere'

- - - Updated - - -

Ps for anyone travelling to European shows, stage time is 8.30
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
    3. docinwestchester
      Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      thanks for the dose of photos doc
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He looks really good, what kind of mood was he in?
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Boring act/performer/novelist/animal highwayman !

Benny-the-British-Butcher
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      One boring, sad cunt, you!!
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Benny if you hate morrissey so much, why do you bother? Wants your agenda? I dislike many bands, solo artists, actors, authors etc etc. but I don't feel the need to go on to their website and be spiteful, as I can't see any worth in it. What's the point?
    9. leedoggpimp
      leedoggpimp
      Suedehead
      Speedway
      Ganglord
      Alma Matters
      Kiss Me a Lot
      Istanbul
      I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
      Oboe Concerto
      One of Our Own
      The Bullfighter Dies
      World Peace Is None of Your Business
      People Are the Same Everywhere
      Staircase at the University
      Everyday Is Like Sunday
      I Will See You in Far-Off Places
      Boxers
      Meat Is Murder
      What She Said

The Queen Is Dead
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Which begs the question, why do you come here religiously every single day to essentially say the same thing? I mean, your response to everything is entirely predictable so it's not as though it makes people think or that anyone takes you seriously. So what's the point? Surely if you hate Morrissey as much as you pretend to, you're just wasting your life coming here every day? I hate Miley Cyrus, but I don't check in to her fan website every single day to tell everyone that I hate her - I have better things to do with my life. Who else do you hate, Benny, and do you visit their fan websites every day to say so? And if not, why not?

Or are you one of those simpletons who expects us to believe that trolling equals "challenging" Morrissey?

Seriously, I'm curious.
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      he is going to punish the audience for their treatment of list of the lost, with this set list forever.
    12. AgathaC
      AgathaC
      I am too. I Love Morrissey with all of my heart. Knowing he may read these nasty posts makes me cringe. I can't help but wonder obviously they have a mental disorder to hate someone so much and post non stop.about him.
    13. CrystalGeezer
      CrystalGeezer
      Maybe it'll make you feel better if you consider Morrissey makes nasty posts every time he's interviewed. He has an opportunity to keep it positive and he rarely does, these "nasty posts" mirror his own behavior in a way, I'm sure he's not terribly broken up about it, it's his state of mind it would seem constantly.
    14. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      Pretty sure Morrissey is riding on Cloud 9 from the near-universal critical praise of his book to worry much about what the resident loons at Solo have to say about his Frankfurt gig.
    15. AgathaC
      AgathaC
      oh, so you are super successful and can afford to make fun of others, especially someone who's concerts you go to?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually no it doesn't. The posts on here are pretty awful. Why do you say nasty things about him? I bet he regrets signing your arm.
    16. CrystalGeezer
      CrystalGeezer
      I don't say nasty things about him, he's never signed my arm and you are fake.
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      compulsion and focus im guessing are why people come and hate so routinely. otherwise i imagine theyd spend time on something that made them happy. maybe they need an intervention. interesting to see one of our own in the set though and i always love seeing boxers as its such a good song.
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      BECAUSE PEOPLE RESPOND!!!!! Ignore it!!!!!!!!!!
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      This is an interesting response. I never looked at it from this view.

Refreshingly smart, for this site.