Morrissey Central France, Belgium concerts and 1 UK date announced (January 10, 2023)

morrisseyofficial-10012023-0001.jpg

official_morrissey_central-10012023-0001.jpg

Morrissey has today announced a new London headline show at Eventim Apollo on Sunday 19th March. This show is part of a European tour that includes dates in France and Belgium. Tickets for the shows go on general sale Friday 13th January at 10am (local time)
2023 Tour Dates
Wed 08 March | Paris Salle Pleyel, France
Wed 09 March | Paris Salle Pleyel, France
Sun 12 March | Lyon Amphitheatre, France
Mon 13 March Strasbourg Salle Erasme, France
Wed 15 March | Antwerp Stadsschouwburg Theatre, Belgium
Thu 16 March | Brussels Bozar Theatre, Belgium
Sun 19 March | London Eventim Apollo

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we expecting any more UK dates? I’m not going to London.

I wonder if Fiona will do another interview in London. Shall we suggest some questions in case she dips a toe in here to find out what fans want to know?
You're assuming its her who decides what questions he's asked. She's more of a ventriloquist's puppet than an interviewer.

in london, if you are under 15, one must be accompanied by an adult, lol. why? steve is so...wholesome.

i mean, i was 15 when i snuck into a cramps show and look at me now!

Interesting that the official instagram page is still active considering it was made by the Quest management team, I was expecting it to just die out like the official Moz twitter

well that’s assuming he’s actually left Quest and even Capitol.

I wonder if Fiona will do another interview in London. Shall we suggest some questions in case she dips a toe in here to find out what fans want to know?

I'll go first then, I've tried to word it in the vein of previous Fiona interviews and articles

1) Do you, Britain's - some might say THE WORLD'S - greatest living artist ever worry that Capitol might come crawling back to you to publish your new album? I know this question might make you feel uncomfortable, but I have to ask.

This is boss
Back in UK in Feb. Have tickets for suedes shows and will go to the London show
If he has the band there , he may as well play Manc and Ireland .

No Dutch gig, so hope to get Antwerp ticket, if there seatings, than it's my last gig, 57 .... 300 meters to the Supermarket is daily pain but will follow Morrissey to the end , hope I can get one, sure to see to some devoted people who were also around early 90's, it would make a great end.

Last edited:
Nice

I’ll wait for a week and then the gigs in the Netherlands will no doubt be announced.

Don’t wanna travel to France or Belgium. So I won’t.

Good to hear about these concerts. Nobody can knock Moz down. Even when he's on the ropes he's just catching his breath. Viva Moz.

p.s. come back to Ireland. Galway Arts Festival needs our Moz in July.

p.p.s. great poster of Moz.

Um, does this look like a photo from the You Are The Quarry days when he had a flower sticking out of his trouser zip?
I think so. Morrissey only uses decades old photos to promote himself these days, which is a bit odd frankly.

Tags
tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom