Fox Theater, Oakland, CA - Nov. 18, 2022: FLAC IEM recording A+ quality

This is really a great recording....a question if someone could answer as I havnt heard the Hoserama/Sharebear version and the download has expired ...can anyone share the differences other than file size...thanks to everyone who has recorded/shared

I heard a sample of this and it is incredible. Any chance of sharing again, please? I would be eternally grateful.

Despite saying:
This is a one off post - visit Dime if you've missed it here
Get while the gettin's good.
It will not be continually re-upped

I have re-upped it twice already.
Besides others taking it and not helping with re-sharing, I just don't have the time currently to sort (the many) inbox requests and site requests for things.
I can't urge collectors enough: visit the downloads section just once a week and you will always catch a wetransfer post before it expires.
Not everything shared by myself will be via static links - I'm getting there slowly, but occasionally life calls.
With regards to this, I believe:
is a copy of one of the 2 file sets shared by myself (the 800mb version I believe).
The rapidgator mirror appears live.
Regards,
FWD.

Despite saying:
This is a one off post - visit Dime if you've missed it here
Get while the gettin's good.
It will not be continually re-upped

I have re-upped it twice already.
Besides others taking it and not helping with re-sharing, I just don't have the time currently to sort (the many) inbox requests and site requests for things.
I can't urge collectors enough: visit the downloads section just once a week and you will always catch a wetransfer post before it expires.
Not everything shared by myself will be via static links - I'm getting there slowly, but occasionally life calls.
With regards to this, I believe:
is a copy of one of the 2 file sets shared by myself (the 800mb version I believe).
The rapidgator mirror appears live.
Regards,
FWD.
Thanks for this. 👍

What a great recording, just amplifying it a bit though with audacity as my hearing isn't as good as it used to be (too many gigs and listening to loud music when running according to the Doc)

Back
Top Bottom