found a site with plenty of availabilty ...

tbh, if i had 150£ to spare, i'd get my ticket there.

EAT THE TOUTS

f*** that! i WILL NOT bow to touts...
esp after theyve fixed it all woith the tickets agencies,
you are just feuling their greed, frankly id prefer if Moz ended up with all tickets sold but a half empty arena because the tout scum are left with all those tickets because noone buys them.

ohh im mad... :mad:

you are just feuling their greed, frankly id prefer if Moz ended up with all tickets sold but a half empty arena because the tout scum are left with all those tickets because noone buys them.

Aren't they just a shower of bastards, there needs to be a law against them :mad:

I know, i'm upset, i don't know what i'm saying. Or course they are a shower of shite. I just wanna me ticket. I'm not sure what the chances are of there being a reasonably priced single standing ticket on ebay :tears:

I know, i'm upset, i don't know what i'm saying. Or course they are a shower of shite. I just wanna me ticket. I'm not sure what the chances are of there being a reasonably priced single standing ticket on ebay :tears:

whats that number that coems before 1/ umm 0, f***ing grasping bastards, much as i love moz, i will not pay £100 for one ticket.

bastards...
*hides swear box*

So this is where all the tickets that the genuine fans can't get end up.
This really pisses me off, like so many people on this site i've followed Morrissey to concerts in the UK,Europe and America and find myself without a ticket again.
It would have been great if there was a pre-sale for the people that registered on the offical Morrissey site like the Earls Court concert in 2004.

I've been trying for tickets now for two and a half hours but i'm throwing the towel in now.I can get all the way to entering the ammount of tickets I need on See tickets but then I get the message "Sorry,it was not possible to allocate seats in that location"

Last edited:
you guys need to chill.

this show is in MAY. you have plenty of time to get tickets.

I know it's nerve wracking. I did the same thing last year, but there was ALWAYS people with extra tickets as the weeks went on. it'll be OKAY. :cool::)

you guys need to chill.

I know it's nerve wracking. I did the same thing last year, but there was ALWAYS people with extra tickets as the weeks went on. it'll be OKAY. :cool::)
esp when the date comes nearer they re some people here on the forum who cant go due to work etc....

you guys need to chill.

esp when the date comes nearer they re some people here on the forum who cant go due to work etc....

I know, i know you are both right, but its so hard knowing that you might not make it when you desperatly wanted to and tried so hard, and are a good person who DESERVES to go. i like to just know and get it all booked asap, then i can just relax and look forward to it.
*sighs*

from the main page:

"One thing I need to do now is warn everybody about a particular ticket seller on EBay. He has several companies, one of them, coincidentally being, 'Royallberthalltickets'. This guy is ripping people off left, right and centre and has just ripped us off for an AC/DC ticket, which we had paid him £181 for."
"
http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2008/08/ticket-tout-michael-rangos-cle.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getmetickets.net

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2008/mar/29/ "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom