FOTGTD & IBEH Live - "Download Only"

CemetryGates

Will Not Smile For Anyone
WANTED: FOTGTD & IBEH Live - "Download Only"

Seeing as there are so many hard to find tracks floating around, anyone have these to offer up?

First Of The Gang To Die (Manchester 22 May 2004)

- Official internet download from MorrisseyMusic.com

Irish Blood English Heart (Manchester 22 May 2004)

- Bonus track with iTunes downloads of ROTT

Note: Obviously these tracks are the same performaces as is included on "Who Put The M..." DVD but there were audio only versions of both tracks that I would like to find (not a rip of the audio from the DVD)

Thanks
Sorry to anyone who came to this thread and thought I had posted Downloads. I had originally included "WANTED" in the subject line but after an edit it didn't show up on the board, just when viewing the thread.

Last edited:
Re: WANTED: FOTGTD & IBEH Live - "Download Only"

Wait, when were these files discovered? I don't remember these being listed on Passions back when I was hunting everything down. :confused: Now I'm going to have to print out the list again to see what else I'm missing.

Too bad there's not a version history for the master song lists, but beggars can't be choosers. :p

Re: WANTED: FOTGTD & IBEH Live - "Download Only"

I've known of them for ages but have found them impossible to find. They are listed on Passions. I've also been seeking this if anyone has it. The real thing, not from the bootleg...

Miserable Lie - 4:27 (Live Oxford 18-3-85)
From: "Rough Trade Complilation" (Canada & Holland VA Compilation)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom