FOS discussion

Morrissey's gay fans would repeat the same homophobic lies from IPC.

The Smiths split up, he waved a flag, he's evil now.

Same pattern, every hit piece.
The flag waving was 31 years ago.

Most of his dedicated fans who left weren't bothered by that 31 years ago, why do you think suddenly in the past 5-10 years 1000s of them decided to leave because of it?

You started off saying it was because 2 journos were homophobic in the 80s and didn't like teenagers jumping on stage to kiss him, and now its because his gay fans were fooled by the press's racist opinion because of a flag being waved 31 years ago?

Why after 31 years would those fans start listening to the press when they hadn't done so for the previous 20 or so years?

Im not talking about the opinion of a few journos, I'm talking about why 1000s of fans left and if it is, as Morrissey has said, because of a deliberate orchestrated plan to destroy his career and silence him.

There are elements of the press that have said he is racist for decades but these 1000s of fans only just decided to leave having ignored the racist press commentary for decades.

What is the orchestrated plan to silence him?

Morrissey's gay fans would repeat the same homophobic lies from IPC.

The Smiths split up, he waved a flag, he's evil now.

Same pattern, every hit piece.
I see you changed you comment to read "homophobic" instead of "racist".

"Morrissey's gay fans would repeat the same homophobic lies...."

What are you on?

I see you changed you comment to read "homophobic" instead of "racist".

"Morrissey's gay fans would repeat the same homophobic lies...."

What are you on?
The flag waving was 31 years ago.

Most of his dedicated fans who left weren't bothered by that 31 years ago, why do you think suddenly in the past 5-10 years 1000s of them decided to leave because of it?

You started off saying it was because 2 journos were homophobic in the 80s and didn't like teenagers jumping on stage to kiss him, and now its because his gay fans were fooled by the press's racist opinion because of a flag being waved 31 years ago?

Why after 31 years would those fans start listening to the press when they hadn't done so for the previous 20 or so years?

Im not talking about the opinion of a few journos, I'm talking about why 1000s of fans left and if it is, as Morrissey has said, because of a deliberate orchestrated plan to destroy his career and silence him.

There are elements of the press that have said he is racist for decades but these 1000s of fans only just decided to leave having ignored the racist press commentary for decades.

What is the orchestrated plan to silence him?

Are you really this dumb?

IPC hacks made up a lie about the flag & repeated it relentlessly for over 30 years because Steve Sutherland - in-coming editor of the NME in 1992 didn't like teenage boys kissing a gay man on stage.

Then they just keep hyping until they think they've got him - which is when I started digging because an Indie singer becoming the most violent racist in the UK music industry since Skrewdriver - with no explantion given - is very, very weird.

IPC hacks made up a lie about the flag & repeated it relentlessly for over 30 years because Steve Sutherland - in-coming editor of the NME in 1992 didn't like teenage boys kissing a gay man on stage.

Then they just keep hyping until they think they've got him - which is when I started digging because an Indie singer becoming the most violent racist in the UK music industry since Skrewdriver - with no explantion given - is very, very weird.
I can assure you I'm not dumb but thanks for your kind consideration....

The way you keep missing the point and not understanding is baffling.

You said that gay fans of Morrissey were repeating homophobic lies.
Can you explain what homophobic lies gay people were repeating?

Link to where Steve Sutherland is shown to be homophobic and where he stated he didn't like teenagers kissing Morrissey on stage.

Why didn't the 1000s of Morrissey fans leave back in the 80s and 90s if this was all about the opinions of some journos back then?

What has this to do with the orchestrated plan to destroy Morrissey's career in the past 5-10 years?

Why did those fans suddenly after listening to all that press for 20 or so years suddenly 20 or so years later decide to make their decision to leave now? Did they all become dumb too?

also while you are on google trying to find the proof that Steve Sutherland is homophobic can you also find a link where Morrissey is stated as being a violent racist?

also while you are on google trying to find the proof that Steve Sutherland is homophobic can you also find a link where Morrissey is stated as being a violent racist?

You can go read Steve Sutherland's review of Hulmerist.

And then you can read practically every article since August 1992 which will either speculate about whether he's a genocidal racist or will accuse him of it - because of a homophobic lie.

Anything you can't find online can be found at the British Library or the Bishopsgate Institute.

From previous experience of seeing people trying to "debate" with Karen, it's safe to predict that this thread still has approximately 93 days left to run...

From previous experience of seeing people trying to "debate" with Karen, it's safe to predict that this thread still has approximately 93 days left to run...
Yes I am beginning to realise that.

I'm now trying to not be side-tracked because I don't have it in me for another Studio Apartment style ping pong.

I'm not going to debate him, Bookish.

If he wants some evidence - he can go to my Twitter.

But it's more likely he'll keep posting the same waffle.

I'm not going to debate him, Bookish.

If he wants some evidence - he can go to my Twitter.

But it's more likely he'll keep posting the same waffle.
lol

I suspect your Twitter has zero evidence that proves that 1000s of fans left in the past 5 years because of an orchestrated deliberate plan by a journalist.

They are just freedom of press opinions that have been around much longer than the last 5-10 years. Its not proof of anything

lol

I suspect your Twitter has zero evidence that proves that 1000s of fans left in the past 5 years because of an orchestrated deliberate plan by a journalist.

They are just freedom of press opinions that have been around much longer than the last 5-10 years. Its not proof of anything

Aye, all you've got is waffle.

Aye, all you've got is waffle.
Whatever.

So do you yet anything that backs up the idea that all these 1000s of fans left recently because of a deliberate plan by a an alleged homophobic journalist who is writing for Hifi Choice ( if at all he is even still writing, probably retired).

Maybe he was inserting homophobic anti Morrissey comments into his reviews of Woofers in Hifi choice?

Maybe he had a studio apartment too?

We are not using your fake definition, we are using the real definition. So, all of this to only end with you unable to provide even one example. I think if retaliation is as severe are you claim, you would have been murdered by now due to your provocative comments and pro sexual assault stance, I don't think many people would tolerate it.
I stated clearly that coercing anyone into sex is abhorrent, especially a child. Moz said the same several times in the Der Spiegel interview - but you and Anonymous choose to ignore that simple fact.
The irony is that you harp on about child protection and then quite happily indulge in a bit of fairly nasty bullying on this very thread. You are like one of those social justice warriors with #Choose Love and #StopHate on their Twitter accounts who then verbally demonstrate the exact opposite.

I stated clearly that coercing anyone into sex is abhorrent, especially a child. Moz said the same several times in the Der Spiegel interview - but you and Anonymous choose to ignore that simple fact.
The irony is that you harp on about child protection and then quite happily indulge in a bit of fairly nasty bullying on this very thread. You are like one of those social justice warriors with #Choose Love and #StopHate on their Twitter accounts who then verbally demonstrate the exact opposite.
No one has ignored Morrissey's point about rape being abhorrent. It just isn't related to the point that was made.

Nowhere have I said that Morrissey thinks rape is ok. You just jump continually at rhetoric that isn't there.

It is possible that a person can believe rape to be abhorrent but also deny an abuse claim.

But we have moved on from that chapter of this thread of detraction, the spacey and studio apartment chapter has been done to death.

Whatever.

So do you yet anything that backs up the idea that all these 1000s of fans left recently because of a deliberate plan by a an alleged homophobic journalist who is writing for Hifi Choice ( if at all he is even still writing, probably retired).

Maybe he was inserting homophobic anti Morrissey comments into his reviews of Woofers in Hifi choice?

Maybe he had a studio apartment too?

If you got to Hifi magazine, clearly you'll have seen he was an executive at IPC.

Doing a quick check, at the last count, the anon (IP Hash: ad484cdf91) has mentioned "1000s of fans" ten times in their posts...but owing to sheer volume, it's possible I've missed a few.

Doing a quick check, at the last count, the anon (IP Hash: ad484cdf91) has mentioned "1000s of fans" ten times in their posts...but owing to sheer volume, it's possible I've missed a few.
I would hope it is far more. I did have a net problem yesterday so you may need to find other IP Hash's to get all of the times I have said 1000s of fans.

Did you get that one?

Do you have a point?

Is that part of the orchestrated master plan Morrissey refers to?

Have you counted how many times people have said "silenced" or "woke"? That would be interesting

Probably 1000s of fans have written those words a lot too.

Back
Top Bottom