Forums / site database upgrade (Dec. 6)

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
The backend database upgrade has caused a couple errors being worked through. Hopefully they will all be repaired soon and the site will be stable again.

The backend database upgrade has caused a couple errors being worked through. Hopefully they will all be repaired soon and the site will be stable again.

Thanks David, so far so good.

Thank you very much for your hard work, David. :)

Database error alert when I try to edit

has probl soemthing to do with the upgrade of th 6th dec..just wanted to report when i try to edit a post ..I get a database error for some posts today...

Re: Database error alert when I try to edit

sista, I've already reported this problem to David.

Hopefully he's repairing it now.

sista, I've already reported this problem to David.

Hopefully he's repairing it now.
thnks kewpie I didnt know..I thought maybe it could be my computer rather than the server who runs the site sometimes...
did have a few database errors as well TODAY when I changed the site (from changing to GD to tour) , go from Pm back to the forum, etc

Last edited:

thnks kewpie I didnt know..I thought maybe it could be my computer rather than the server who runs the site sometimes...
did have a few database errors as well TODAY when I changed the site (from changing to GD to tour) , go from Pm back to the forum, etc

It has nothing to do with the site server.

I use Firefox, it often crashes when I click forum menu.

Back
Top Bottom