Forum Presidential Race: The Issues and Debate Thread

So, who is planning to vote for me? :D

Is the election on November 4th? If I am here I will vote for you, if only to put an end to Buzzetta/terence's sham of a ticket...:p

Is there going to be a debate? As in, a 'real-time' one. You could arrange a time, and the candidates have so many minutes to respond to each question.

Coiff.

Is the election on November 4th? If I am here I will vote for you, if only to put an end to Buzzetta/terence's sham of a ticket...:p

Is there going to be a debate? As in, a 'real-time' one. You could arrange a time, and the candidates have so many minutes to respond to each question.

Coiff.

That is what we are hoping for.

Coiff.

I've got to get with Buzzy, but hopefully we'll have one this week! :)

I've got to get with Buzzy, but hopefully we'll have one this week! :)

Basically IM me anytime and if I respond I am available.

Questions would be focused on forum issues only though.

I am sure the Theo issue will come up.

Oh, I see. In that case I will try and form some forum-based opinions...

Much as I dislike Theo, he is consistently entertaining. He is knowingly ignorant, which is where so much of the humour comes from. I would not ban him based on what he has said so far.

Incidentally, does this vote have any bearing on...anything? Are there going to be mod changes as a result? I haven't been here for some time, so I'm not up to speed.

Coiff.

Oh, I see. In that case I will try and form some forum-based opinions...

Much as I dislike Theo, he is consistently entertaining. He is knowingly ignorant, which is where so much of the humour comes from. I would not ban him based on what he has said so far.

Incidentally, does this vote have any bearing on...anything? Are there going to be mod changes as a result? I haven't been here for some time, so I'm not up to speed.

Coiff.

Has no bearing whatsoever. However ... As much as Kewpie says she is not going to vote... I know she is ... it will be a private poll.

I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate an earlier point which may have gone unnoticed in the 'Gay Day' thread...

Buzzetta considers it a crime of the highest order to criticise the US military, but he doesn't mind belittling and disrespecting the thousands of French soldiers supporting the American war in Afghanistan. France is NATO's third biggest military contributor.

Will Buzzetta's heinous double standards threaten his campaign? I'll leave that for the voters to decide.

Coiff.

I'm back in the undecided camp. Hopefully the debate will straighten things out.

Has no bearing whatsoever. However ... As much as Kewpie says she is not going to vote... I know she is ... it will be a private poll.

She has enemies on both sides though, so she gains nothing by contributing.

I do think the results should be sent to davidt, along with the Wikipedia entry on 'Democracy.'

Coiff.

I hardly vote polls.
I voted few occasions.

Although I run annual polls, I'm not a fan of them.

Tags
buzzetta / terence 2008 fresh prince go teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not so fresh prince solow hatez teh americanz yawn...
Back
Top Bottom