Forum members we've masturbated over.

For some mad reason the photos disappeared so they're back up now
There's no reason that they'd be taken down because they're the very same ones uploaded by that particular posted, even the same url.

Oh oh,you're going to get a row from Headmaster Skinny.

Not sure why but it's against "TOS" :mad:

ffs

For some mad reason the photos disappeared so they're back up now
There's no reason that they'd be taken down because they're the very same ones uploaded by that particular posted, even the same url.

The Pigsty rule No.1 is you cannot post personal info (including the photographs) of other forum users.

The photos had been removed after receiving a complaint from Scarlet1987, reposting them in here is clearly violating TOS.

Godlovesugly is given a 15 day time out, next time he's violated TOS he'll be given a permanent ban.

Last edited:
Re: ffs

The Pigsty rule No.1 is you cannot post personal info (including the photographs) of other forum users.

Why does this rule exist ?
If the pics have already been posted,why can't they be posted again?
Afterall,you can quote an original post c/w photos.

Just wondered what is so bad about it?

Robby when he wears his Richard Simmons shorts.

Why does this rule exist ?
If the pics have already been posted,why can't they be posted again?
Afterall,you can quote an original post c/w photos.

Just wondered what is so bad about it?

First of all, Godlovesugly saved Scarlet's photos in his computer and reposted them in this thread which is violation of TOS.

Scarlet couldn't complain because she's on time out.
23rd December she complained about her photos in this thread, Uncleskinny removed.
However, Godlovesugly reposted them in here again changed the settings in original tiny pic which Scarlet used.

You should read TOS Section 6: members conduct.

Last edited:

First of all, Godlovesugly saved Scarlet's photos and reposted them in this thread which is violation of TOS.

Scarlet couldn't complain because she's on time out.
23rd December she complained about her photos in this thread, Uncleskinny removed.
However, Godlovesugly reposted them in here again changed the settings in original tiny pic which Scarlet used.

You should read TOS Section 6: members conduct.

Yes,i understand the "violation" but just wondered what the point of having this term of service is in the first place.
Afterall,the pics are already up on this site and how does it harm anyone?
There may be an explanation i can't think of,so i'd just like to know.
Thanks

If someone doesn't want their pictures to be reposted don't post them to begin with. Seriously.

Last edited:
thread_sucks.jpg

Yeah me too.
Scarlet posted the photos herself and the url was the same. But whatevs man, I shouldn't get into it.
I MIGHT GET BANNED.

Actually Kewpie, unban him he's actually one of the funniest posters. Besides.

"Sub-forum rule - there is only one
If you see anything in this sub-forum you don't like, are offended by, or think others might be, don't bother complaining or reporting it because no one will take any notice. That's what this place is for - the stuff you and others might not like.

Peter "

Do the other rules still apply? And he didn't save the pictures... he's no perve. Except for all the sexy nekid photos of me he keeps, and he's never posted them.

Another bullshit ban. WELCOME TO SO-LOW.

2psros0.gif

Wtf? Godlovesugly shouldn't have been banned.

Godlovesugly is one of the most entertaining people here!

2psros0.gif

Wtf? Godlovesugly shouldn't have been banned.

Godlovesugly is one of the most entertaining people here!

I'm going to be a little girl and cry.

If you see anything in this sub-forum you don't like, are offended by, or think others might be, don't bother complaining or reporting it because no one will take any notice. That's what this place is for - the stuff you and others might not like.

Peter
Ha!
2vj7io4.gif

it's my forum and i'll cry if i want to.
Okay, then I'll cry, too.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8mWW6kRITEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8mWW6kRITEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Okay, then I'll cry, too.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8mWW6kRITEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8mWW6kRITEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

That just made things worse nicola. If that is your real name.

Tags
leave the pics scarlet = attention whore scarlets tits again stfu scarlet
Back
Top Bottom