Forget the Kennedys: Morrissey Endorses Barack Obama

Morrissey - who actually can't vote in the U.S. - weighs in on the 2008 presidential election nonetheless. Here's an excerpt of a Guardian review of one of his recent shows:

The Mancunian emigré follows up 'The World Is Full of Crashing Bores' with a rant against 'Billary' Clinton and an endorsement for the candidate who could be the first black man in the White House. 'God Bless Barack Obama,' he concludes, enunciating every consonant pointedly, as though daring anyone to misunderstand.
So if Barack Obama, or God forbid, the wretched, race-baiting Hillary, is elected president, will he have to change the lyrics to "America Is Not the World," in which he sings, "America...where the president is never black, female, or gay..."

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/23/anglophenia.jsp?bc_id=867

I voted for Hillary today in the primary election. Now that I've disclosed that, I guess I can kiss all hope goodbye of ever being hired as Mozza's personal assistant. Just kidding about the P.A. thing of course, I wouldn't want that thankless job. Plus, I'm sure that Morrissey has never heard of the band featured on my first record purchase (Edward Bear, if anyone cares, "Last Song").

Obama seems like a fine person, but he's woefully inexperienced. Anyone would be better than the smirking chimp we have now though...

As stated, almost anybody would be better than president shit-for-brains, but I am personally supporting John Edwards.

I voted for Hillary today in the primary election.

:rolleyes:

Congratulations, your vote won't count anyway

l_18a52069a04d51cd493fe97007a5ae4f.jpg
:cool::D

Last edited:
As stated, almost anybody would be better than president shit-for-brains, but I am personally supporting John Edwards.

He's a waste of space, has no chance (thank god!) and he is taking votes from the anti-Billary crowd in the Democratic electorate....EOH HATES him with a passion, he takes support from Obama. EOH bets he's got a deal with the Hillabeast to stay in till the end in order to help her win. :mad:

l_b90b8bfad422552f65f5442bc4c80f0c.jpg

Last edited:

He's a waste of space, has no chance (thank god!) and he is taking votes for the anti-Billary crowd in the Democratic electorate....EOH HATES him with a passion, he takes support from Obama. EOH bets he's got a deal with the Hillabeast to stay in till the end in order to help her win. :mad:

he actually isnt a terrible looking woman! :eek::p

As long as its not a Republican. Now that would be a good start.​

He's a waste of space, has no chance (thank god!) and he is taking votes for the anti-Billary crowd in the Democratic electorate....EOH HATES him with a passion, he takes support from Obama. EOH bets he's got a deal with the Hillabeast to stay in till the end in order to help her win. :mad:

S.A.B.?
lindsaylohan004rv8.jpg

I think its time for America to have a female President, its time to prove the American folks its not just a boy's game anymore and get away from all this "only males can run this country shit!" So my vote is for Hillary, :)

I think they would sooner re-elect Bush if a third term were allowed before they let Obama in and not I am not a racist but let's be realistic.

I think its time for America to have a female President, its time to prove the American folks its not just a boy's game anymore and get away from all this "only males can run this country shit!" So my vote is for Hillary, :)

I think they would sooner re-elect Bush if a third term were allowed before they let Obama in and not I am not a racist but let's be realistic.

I have one word of warning for you. Thatcher.

I can appreciate your desire for a female President but personally I don't want a female in just because she's a female. I want the person best qualified for the position and it isn't Hillary. She is nearly as evil as what we currently have. They (the Clintons) lie so often that I almost can't tell if they are ever telling the truth. I'm just sick of what our country has become due to the last 16 years and have had my fill.

That said, I wouldn't vote for Obama if I didn't think he was more than qualified for the job. I think he is so it makes my decision all the easier.

I can appreciate your desire for a female President but personally I don't want a female in just because she's a female. I want the person best qualified for the position and it isn't Hillary. She is nearly as evil as what we currently have. They (the Clintons) lie so often that I almost can't tell if they are ever telling the truth. I'm just sick of what our country has become due to the last 16 years and have had my fill.

That said, I wouldn't vote for Obama if I didn't think he was more than qualified for the job. I think he is so it makes my decision all the easier.

Fair enough.

But what politician doesn't lie? LOL They all fill our heads with empty promises just so they get our vote but in the end they never truly deliver, it happens everywhere not just here in America. But at least Hillary has her husband beside her, he's been there before and would be a valuable asset to here when need be.

The fact still remains, Obama is African-American and this country is nowhere near electing much less letting an African-American in the White House, Middle America will sooner declare war on any country before they let that happen. In a way, I think Obama and Hillary will cancel each other out and we'll end up with another Republican there, god I hope not but only time will tell.

Then again, the way the current administration is exiting, leaving such a mess with our economy, any elected official Democratic or Republican will have a VERY tough job to do to bring us back to normality, whatever that means.

One thing is for sure, its time for change.

So if Barack Obama, or God forbid, the wretched, race-baiting Hillary, is elected president, will he have to change the lyrics to "America Is Not the World," in which he sings, "America...where the president is never black, female, or gay..."

LOL! i had forgot about the female part of that song, so i thought it was saying that she was gay!

Back
Top Bottom