For sale: The Smiths - Meat Is Murder LIVE EP 12" test pressing

Sad to let this one go :(

"Meat Is Murder" live EP test pressing (unreleased)

UK 12" test pressing [Rough Trade RTT186]
  • "There appears to be two different test pressings for this format as well, but they each are much rarer than their 7" counterpart. The record in both cases usually has plain white labels with nothing on them and is slipped inside a white die-cut sleeve. The sleeve sometimes has the tracks handwritten on it, under "Live At Oxford Apollo" or "Live At Apollo Theatre Oxford". Some collectors have speculated that these may have been working titles for the aborted EP although there is absolutely no proof to that effect."
  • RTT 186 A1 / RTT 186 B1
    ("Our Souls Our Souls Our Souls" over three lines)
http://passionsjustlikemine.com/disc/meatislive-c.htm

Tracklist

Side A

Meat Is Murder

Side B

William It Was Really Nothing
Nowhere Fast
Stretch Out And Wait
Miserable Lie

All tracks recorded live at Oxford Apollo 18th March 1985.

If anybody is interested, please PM with a reasonable offer. To be honest, I will not let it go for less than £1,999 - if you think is "overpriced", you are free to look for another copy (around 25 ever made).

Ships from Manchester, UK. Royal Mail 1st Class W/ tracking number.

Any questions (or more photos), please let me know.

Thanks for reading

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 0
£2000 for a record. I don't care how rare it is. You could save a few families in Africa for that sort of money. Instead of buying a record that you play once a year in fear its gonna get scratched.

£2000 for a record. I don't care how rare it is. You could save a few families in Africa for that sort of money. Instead of buying a record that you play once a year in fear its gonna get scratched.

Woah woah woah, steady on there friend. He wants £1,999 not £2000.

Back
Top Bottom