For sale: Signed Years of Refusal LP (Copenhagen 6/17/09)

Naiera

Unplayed and only opened to frame the outer sleeve. In perfect condition, and I guess you can buy it with or without the frame :)

Hanging dust bunnies optional ;) Located in Denmark. We'll figure out the shipping price if there's any interest.

A

Anonymous

Unplayed and only opened to frame the outer sleeve. In perfect condition, and I guess you can buy it with or without the frame :)

Hanging dust bunnies optional ;) Located in Denmark. We'll figure out the shipping price if there's any interest.
How much ?

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
Give you 2,000

Naiera

Are you saying that NealCassidy is taking the piss?

I'm honestly not trying to mess about. I'm not sure what to ask for, but I don't want to give up hundreds if I can help it. There's some big items in my home I might need to replace very soon, and this sale could make a big difference.

Last edited:

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
A

Anonymous

Are you saying that NealCassidy is taking the piss?

I'm honestly not trying to mess about. I'm not sure what to ask for, but I don't want to give up hundreds if I can help it. There's some big items in my home I might need to replace very soon, and this sale could make a big difference.
Look
What are you looking for - the record alone (not the frame)

Naiera

?

Now you see why I was apprehensive about setting a price? I saw that one went for about $500 shipped on eBay three years ago, and this one is in much better condition.

MrShoes

Make mine Mogatu!
Subscriber
This thread is unfolding like a juicy telenovella. Will the price rise or drop? Who will proverbially slap the face of the unknowing Dane? Who gets framed - or er, the frame?

MrShoes

Make mine Mogatu!
Subscriber
?

Now you see why I was apprehensive about setting a price? I saw that one went for about $500 shipped on eBay three years ago, and this one is in much better condition.
Whatever you do, quote a price with the frame. It really makes the item.

Naiera

I'm not sure I'd be comfortable shipping a piece of glass as big as that.

As mentioned earlier, I've seen one in inferior condition go for almost $500 on eBay, so my price is €500 shipped anywhere, without the frame. I'll just keep it if that price is too high.

Here's a better picture.

mozz.jpg

A

Anonymous

As mentioned earlier, I've seen one in inferior condition go for almost $500 on eBay, so my price is €500 shipped anywhere, without the frame. I'll just keep it if that price is too high.

Here's a better picture.

View attachment 54856

You lizard.
€500.?‍♂

MrShoes

Make mine Mogatu!
Subscriber

Here's a better picture.
Yeah - that's prolly pie-in-sky asking price. Its not as if you are selling it in Moz Angeles or something. The frame would only give you a slight advantage in presentation, but that advantage would be lost on shipping costs alone - even sans the glass. Hell, statistically all fan has to do it wait and they will inevitably get a reasonable price 175 euro or dollars as indicated before.

Top Bottom