For sale: "Ouija Board, Ouija Board" Austria CD3 (EMI/Electrola CDP 552-20 3615 3)

Discussion in 'Marketplace archive (read-only)' started by quietnski, Mar 8, 2015.

1. quietnski

quietnski Member

I am considering parting with the Austrian pressing of “Ouija Board, Ouija Board” and I´m open to offers.

PJLM states:
    Austria CD3 [EMI/Electrola CDP 552-20 3615 3]
    It is one of only two Morrissey singles released on this short-lived format originally developed for the singles market but soon abandoned. The front shows the usual 12" variation of the artwork with the additional words '3"-Maxi-CD' in the top right (view left). The back shows the track listing including songwriting credits, above production credits, a barcode and various label credits and logos, all in the same shade of burnt yellow as on the front (view left). The disc is silver with black text. Morrissey's name and a EMI Electrola logo are found at the top, the track listing at the bottom, EMI copyright info and label code on the left, EMI/His Master's Voice logo, publishing rights and catalogue number on the right, and EMI legal warning around the edge. Because of its small format, this item was sold inside a clear soft plastic case with a hole at the top for it to be hanged (view left). The case has red text on it: a EMI logo in the top left corner, "3 Inch CD Maxi" in the top right corner, and four "CD Maxi" triangles on each side. Copies still found in this case have become much rarer and collectible than the ones without.

Ouija 1.jpg Ouija 2.jpg Ouija 3.jpg Ouija 4.jpg Ouija 5.jpg

I´m not interested in ebay-auctions and would just appreciate an offer via PM. If you have any questions or if you need more pictures, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
    Mark

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One just sold on ebay for £46.00 so i guess its worth about £46.00

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They'd be worth double that, MINT but They all seem to have scuffing and creasing.