For sale: 1 ticket for Blackpool Opera House, very good seat

Your Frank

deeply bleakly
Have one ticket left for the Blackpool show, September 28th 2022:

STALLS SEAT D17
£140

E-ticket, will be send via email, payment by paypal f&f. 100% valid, bought directly from the venue's website, issued on my name.

(Original price was £90. Since I bought a very expensive other one, I want to get a bit more than face value to cover a part of my own expenses. But I think it's still a fair price for this very good seat.)

DM when interested.

Thanks, N.

Attachments

• Blackpool.jpg
    Blackpool.jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 0
Have one ticket left for the Blackpool show, September 28th 2022:

STALLS SEAT D17
£140

E-ticket, will be send via email, payment by paypal f&f. 100% valid, bought directly from the venue's website, issued on my name.

(Original price was £90. Since I bought a very expensive other one, I want to get a bit more than face value to cover a part of my own expenses. But I think it's still a fair price for this very good seat.)

DM when interested.

Thanks, N.
50% above face value because you happened to have bought another “expensive” ticket. You shouldn’t be charging a penny more than you paid for it.
At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

What are your ‘own expenses’, your TV licence?

If I give the ticket back to the organiser the price will rise to 240+.
I paid 220 for my „new“ row A ticket.
So despite all the kerfuffle here, it's still a good and at this point fair price. Period.

So despite all the kerfuffle here, it's still a good and at this point fair price. Period.
But the reality is: you’ve not sold it. Despite you thinking it’s a good investment. Good luck though. 🙂

You decided to buy another ticket. You paid £220 for it. Your choice. You’re now trying to fleece fans by charging double face value on another ticket. Anyway, I’m sure there’ll be a long list of suitors seeking your wares....please form an orderly queue...

Back
Top Bottom