040309schindler1.jpg

nazis, mainly cuz of
49cjpwp03.jpg

the cool clothes, but like
nazi.jpg

Spock, i just dont know

Last edited:
Grrrrr

This is totally idiotic and redundant poll ever.

Robby, I really hate you to glorify WWII.

The pictures you posted totally mislead / misunderstand the history.
I wish I could delete this thread. :mad:

Last edited:
Re: Grrrrr

i applaud everyone who dares to stand up and say "the nazis were actually quiete bad!" brave stance.

The movies paint Nazis as sexy and sophisticated, but at the end of the day

holocaust00.jpg

this is the truth.

I agree completely. Genocide is not a subject for light hearted banter. Imbecile.

It's not that I'm particularly offended by people dressing up in Nazi uniforms (although most people wouldn't if they really understood the message of hate that it conveys), I just get tired of the way they are portrayed in movies. They seem sophisticated, smart, sexy, cool...likeable, almost. In reality they were fat, unattractive, slobbish men that had no problem killing Jews, Catholics, and homosexuals just because they were.

It's not that I'm particularly offended by people dressing up in Nazi uniforms (although most people wouldn't if they really understood the message of hate that it conveys), I just get tired of the way they are portrayed in movies. They seem sophisticated, smart, sexy, cool...likeable, almost. In reality they were fat, unattractive, slobbish men that had no problem killing Jews, Catholics, and homosexuals just because they were.

BBC's 70s sitcom 'Allo 'Allo seems more realistic. :p

hey robby, I've not said it for a while, but you're a complete cock. A fat, balding ugly one at that. Stop harrassing female posters on Solo and have a shower. End message.

Terrifyingly, the majority of the Nazis - or those who never objected to their policies - were perfectly normal people who just went along with the easy option. Which makes them WAY more scary. :eek:

I think the movies romanticize commies, not so much Nazis.

i have a soft spot for Robby, i do. but he needs to stop making threads about anything, just for an excuse to post pics of Asian chicks. i have nothing against Asians. ...or chicks. but its old. we know dude, WE KNOW.

i have a soft spot for Robby, i do. but he needs to stop making threads about anything, just for an excuse to post pics of Asian chicks. i have nothing against Asians. ...or chicks. but its old. we know dude, WE KNOW.

49cjpwp03.jpg

Robby, which one is your ex?

Jukebox Jury

Tags
crank = brain damage i like cookies mangina oops wut the fudge yay fun
Back
Top Bottom